Originally posted by: Biggboss14
OK guys today my mother wants me to sleep early so I am going to sleep😳. Good night everyone🤗. I will wait for zeal's reply👍🏼 and we will celebrate his anniversary🥳
Good night dear
Will celebrate tomorrow 🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
OK guys today my mother wants me to sleep early so I am going to sleep😳. Good night everyone🤗. I will wait for zeal's reply👍🏼 and we will celebrate his anniversary🥳
Good night dear
Will celebrate tomorrow 🥳🥳🥳
Haan ab toh jaana hi padega
Yeh shaadi kab hui 🤣
Happy Wedding anniversary Zeal
Enjoy
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
OK guys today my mother wants me to sleep early so I am going to sleep😳. Good night everyone🤗. I will wait for zeal's reply👍🏼 and we will celebrate his anniversary🥳
Bye sunny🥳
Three years ago
Use Khushi milegi🤣
.Use Khushi milegi🤣
Aishu i was thinking uss food wali cc main bhi bata dein anniversary ka taakey sab wish kar sakhyein 😂
Rashi Ben Ki shaadi Ki baat bhi huyi 😳😆
Mein ne uska name hta dia hai🤣
Take sab ke samne uska raaz na khul jaye
un logon ko idhar bula lo 😅🤣.
Aishu i was thinking uss food wali cc main bhi bata dein anniversary ka taakey sab wish kar sakhyein 😂
The ones who know him 😆
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k