Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello,I am Shristhi. Welcome to the forum.

Loved your story. It was really intriguing, pls continue soonπŸ’•

pri_d thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much

Edited by pri_d - 3 years ago
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pri_d

Hi everyone,

I used to write for a Marathi serial but when it ended I stopped writing on IF. 

So for sairat i started reading on this forum again and as you all know i am a silent reader because i never commented but loved each one of your posts.

You all inspire readers like us to write. 

I was trying to write something for sairat and whenever i will post it i hope you all will like it.

I don't know if the name of the topic will justify my post about our lead pair. So please feel free to suggest the new title if the present don't do justice to the story.

Thank you everyone in advance.

Can ugive me link of marathiserilal ff

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Plz continue. Would love  to read

pri_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Can ugive me link of marathiserilal ff

Thank you 

Actually I didn't wrote any FF for Marathi serial but we use to only discuss the episode

pri_d thumbnail

Part 2

While talking about that day they started to remember the events happened after Virat's accident and how both of their life changed but for the good.

Virat got the love of his life and Sai got her love story which changed into a fairytale. For Virat Sai was his light, sunshine, happiness and Sai was the cause of Virat's smile. But for Sai Virat was his prince charming who made her life perfect and amazing.

The day when Virat and Sai's love story started in true sense without the intruption of the cgang trio and pakhi didi.

Flashback starts 3 years ago

After Virat's accident he was brought to the hospital where he was been operated by the doctor. He was shot in the head so the operation was tricky. But because of doctors efforts operation was successful but Virat went in the coma. So doctors shifted Virat in the ICU. Doctors told everyone that Virat can come out of coma in months or years and thier was no time limit.

Aai was not in the good condition after seeing Virat she fell unconscious but Sai was by her side but couldn't shake the feeling of helplessness. At that point of time she didn't love Virat but she definitely care for him. She has the soft spot for him. 

Shivani bua, Mansi bua, Sonali kaku were feeling helpless. They all didn't want to loose another son. As Samrat was MIA and Virat was in comatose stage they didn't know what to do. 

Mohit was also feeling helpless seeing his elder brother condition but Karishma was with him to support him. Devi Tai was  and Pulkit were also feeling

Cgang trio plus pakhi were giving hell to Sai. Why she is still here because she has been asked to leave Chavhan niwas. They didn't want her near Virat and they knew he was not in the condition to support his wife.

As the time passed everyone started doing thier routine but time was stilled for Sai and Aai. They were living in the present but not were thier usual self.

After 3 months Virat came out of coma and all were happy. But because of his injury he forgot his marriage with Sai. He remembered his academy days and he was going to get his first posting till this time he remembered everything. But he from the time of Samrat Pakhi marriage, his gadchiroli posting, meeting Sai he forgot everything. This past year memories were wiped out if his head. Doctors told his family members that it's natural. In few days or months Virat will start rembering everything. 

So they had no choice but deal with the problem at hand. Sai was staying with Devi Tai and Pulkit Jiju for the past three months so it's decided that she will stay with them only because when Virat has seen Sai he has inquired about her. He was mesmerized by her. He didn't understand why he is feeling that way but he has no answers. Pulkit has told him that Sai is his cousin sister and that his mother was the elder sister of Sai's mother. And in those years both of them lost contact because after Sai's mother died her maushi wanted to take care of her but Kamal sir didn't agree and they both had a fight and Sai and Pulkit didn't met all those years but after Kamal sir died Pulkit took care of Sai and she stayed with him.

In another one month Virat got better and came home. He met with everyone including his Aai and Baba and others. Then kaku introduced Virat to Pakhi calling her Samrat's wife. So he started calling her as vahini and hearing this Pakhi got angry but couldn't do anything. She knew Virat has forgot about her.

Sai knew Virat is with his family members and she wanted to meet him but doesn't know how to approach the situation. As the days passed she started getting restless and feeling helpless but couldn't do anything.

So the flashback has not ended but I am stuck with the next part. I have to think how to continue it. So please read the second part and let me know how is it.

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice πŸ‘Œ.....

Virat calling pakhi as Vahini....πŸ˜†.... I think she got mini heart attack when he first called her....πŸ˜‰

Very interesting.....

I am eager to know how he fell for her again.... wow...I will be fresh start for both without any baggage....

Please give next one soon...

pri_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Very nice πŸ‘Œ.....

Virat calling pakhi as Vahini....πŸ˜†.... I think she got mini heart attack when he first called her....πŸ˜‰

Very interesting.....

I am eager to know how he fell for her again.... wow...I will be fresh start for both without any baggage....

Please give next one soon...

Thank you so much. 

I will try my best.

Lots of twists n turns! Eager to read more. 

pri_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Lots of twists n turns! Eager to read more. 

Thank you will try my best