See I told you😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
See I told you😉
aur kitna romance chahiye,riansh fans ka. this is sufficient, show some growth in story, some revelations about this 360 degree behavior changeKabir humara riansh shipper hai .
Usko aane do , phirse aacha setting kar dega riansh ka , aache romance ke chances bada dega .
He such a sweet villian , sare plans phuski bombs hai
(Fed-up of ishani, lollipop behavior show some acting improvement, not seducing activities)
seriously I'm shocked But its immj nothing should surprise us 😆Originally posted by: DTLEBGLB6H2DJLGH
I came to know baby is alive🤔after stunts,pulling,pushing,falling,serums,baby is still alive,these people are mad or what,why in the hell they do this with medical science why....😭
Rukmani where is our biriyani?
Nothing surprising.. All show does it.Originally posted by: YPTLWJI5TLRISTDS
I came to know baby is alive🤔after stunts,pulling,pushing,falling,serums,baby is still alive,these people are mad or what,why in the hell they do this with medical science why....😭
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Rukmani where is our biriyani?
For what.
My next pawri is fixed for when that phoolan devi dies. beech mein kisi aur cheez ke liye nahi
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
seriously I'm shocked But its immj nothing should surprise us 😆
I know that but still isn't it too much atrocities they shown for baby to be alive...🤔
Riddhima - Kya hai isme?
Vansh - Tumhe kya lagta hai kya hai isme?
Eesha - Green green sa dikh raha hai... Grape Juice? 
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Celebration for helly on set
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNIPBwVBvxm/?igshid=kpvtmxz29rt5
I watched only to ensure two people are standing away from each other.