TRP will release tomorrow
Usually its released on thursday right
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
TRP will release tomorrow
Usually its released on thursday right
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I🤣 ACP ki zaroor utar sakti hai but wo utarega kiske liye 🤣
I saw ACPs gym videos
Uski zaroor utarni chahiye 😈😆
Reema hai na 😆
Uske liye karega woh 😎
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Usually its released on thursday right
Yes..But due to holi it will release on Friday
Originally posted by: J2UVG7NERID3HUPG
Okay... alert don't blame me later since you asked for it 😎 Kamzor dil vaale don't read ahead.
He said he would like to share HIS protein BAR with her 🤣🤪 if you can understand this then good otherwise it's better 🤣
Saab samaj mein aah raha hai.. ap konsa protein bar ke baat kar raha 🤣
itna protein bar khaane ke wajah se saaf safay ki koi problem nahi hoti.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Oh god 😳
No 😳
You didn’t say that 🤣
How do I unread this 🤣
My god 🤭🙈🙊🙉🤣
I gave a warning 🤣
Saab samaj mein aah raha hai.. ap konsa protein bar ke baat kar raha 🤣
itna protein bar khaane ke wajah se saaf safay ki koi problem nahi hoti.
oh God no! 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: UU3Y72CZLKQAWBAK
I gave a warning 🤣
I didn’t understand why were ppl laughing first 🙊🙈
But man 🤣
Your Explanation 🤣
I had a hard time keeping straight face 😭🤣😂
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I saw ACPs gym videos
Uski zaroor utarni chahiye 😈😆
Reema hai na 😆
Uske liye karega woh 😎
I ll rather set him up with babli 🤣 DJ se better hai
Rimi n sabke zehan k protein bars kharab kardye hain🤣😂
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I ll rather set him up with babli 🤣 DJ se better hai
My ReeHir ship has already sailed 😎
Babli ko kahi aur export kardo 😈😵
I have imaged ReeHir and Shakhi sneaking around hostel
Darshi is writing Drabble too ? Aren’t you darshi? 😳😆