Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat SS - Rekindled Love Updated part 4 on page 7

pri_d thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I used to write for a Marathi serial but when it ended I stopped writing on IF. 

So for sairat i started reading on this forum again and as you all know i am a silent reader because i never commented but loved each one of your posts.

You all inspire readers like us to write. 

I was trying to write something for sairat and whenever i will post it i hope you all will like it.

I don't know if the name of the topic will justify my post about our lead pair. So please feel free to suggest the new title if the present don't do justice to the story.

Thank you everyone in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rich12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Will wait to read 

Please write

Btw on which marathi serial you use to write ?

pri_d thumbnail

Hi 

Thanks for your response

I used to write for Anjali serial. Basically used to do episode discussion and always wrote my views about episodes.

But never wrote any os, ff etc.

So for sairat it will be my first.

FUITV thumbnail

Always eager to read sairat fanfics :) 

pri_d thumbnail

Thank you so much.

Will try to do my best.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bring it on👍🏼

Eagerly waiting❤️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome to d forum🤗

Do write for sairat 2 , eager to read

pri_d thumbnail

Part 1

Virat and Sai were enjoying each other company and were very happy. They had completed 4 years of marriage and finally she became a doctor. Dr. Sai Joshi Chavhan. 

But the road in their journey was bumpy. They both had to struggle so much.

While rembering their past Virat and Sai became emotional and Sai has tears in her eyes.

Virat - asked Sai what happened why are you crying.

Sai - I am missing abba. He must have been so proud and happy right now if was their with us.

Virat - Sai he is always with us wherever he is and you know he is so proud and happy to see you that whatever you wanted you have achieved in these years.

Sai - I know but it's still hurts but I am happy we are together.

Virat - you remember it was so difficult for us back then to tell each other what we feel about each other and always their used to be so many people poking nose between us.

Sai - how can I forget but it was changed when you were in that condition.

Virat - it was after one year of marriage you decided to get Devi Tai and Pulkit marriage to be done at all cost. But the trio made impossible for you to do so (kaku, baba and omi kaka)

Sai - you didn't believe on what I was saying intially but when you got assignment DIG sir gave you to catch dadu (mafia guy) . Then when he confessed to you believed me but got shot in the head and had a memory loss.

(I think the kidnapper whose name I forgot) 

Virat - (laughing) when I saw you in the hospital I was mesmerized by you. I forgot that you were my wife but what Pulkit that you are cousin sister and that his mother was the elder sister of your mother. And in those years you both lost contact because after your mother died your maushi wanted to take care of you but Kamal sir didn't agree and they both had a fight and you and Pulkit didn't met all those years but after Kamal sir died Pulkit took care of you and you stayed with him.

Sai - I didn't know that Pulkit Jiju can lie so smoothly and you believed it so easily. And everyone else has to agree to it.

Virat - But because of that our life changed and come to senses that you are the one for me. Before you came in my life I was living in illusion.

Note - I think i can't complete this OS in one go. I think I had to change it in a TS or SS

Please feel free to give your views. I had to write so much but I need time to write the next part.

Thank you everyone

pri_d thumbnail

Thank you posted the part

pri_d thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Welcome to d forum🤗

Do write for sairat 2 , eager to read

Thank you posted the part