Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kahan hai
aa gayi, I got your message on insta, and then I searched for it, and yes the next date is 20 june
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kahan hai
aa gayi, I got your message on insta, and then I searched for it, and yes the next date is 20 june
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
rishi samaj usse experience chaiye...🤪
Usse chaiye ya Tujhe chaiye?? 😂😂
tu hai na mere liye tu hi pichle sabse...
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
We didn't even mention you and you came with a comb 🤣
Nanhe munhe se Neha and Eeshu yaad aate hain 🤪
what 20june kya hai???Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
aa gayi, I got your message on insta, and then I searched for it, and yes the next date is 20 june
Horror music 🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Vyom ne aisa kya dol diya woh gir gayi 😲🤣
HAHAHAAHAAHAH🤣🤣
Dol dol duluni
raga mathay chiruni
Vyom maarbe akhoni
Dadi pore jabe tokhoni🤣
nahi chaiye mujhe...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Usse chaiye ya Tujhe chaiye?? 😂😂
Dadi khud bhoot ban jayegi