I think Sudhir is his father's name. This ganjoo surname is maybe from proper kashmiri society.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Sudhir is his father's name. This ganjoo surname is maybe from proper kashmiri society.
pagal hain kya ulta I feel kam hain uski koshis real ridz kk dhundnekiAre you guys irritated of Vansh's continuous jaap of where is Riddhima? (I am not)
On tt, many are not liking it. Jab R ko yaad kare to problem h jab bhul jaye to bhi problem h😱
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Hain Why? In fact he should be more desperate.
Delusional world delusional world leave them😆
What are you saying according to fan & maker of sp shows female leads are dharta karta of women empowerment. 😆Originally posted by: N2EZLZCSKRY4FYRX
Yaar I am not talking about Immj..I am talking about sitara there every show it is a black mark on the name of women empowerment...In immj case I think majority of audience come from young lot,many like me who were their trp audience stopped watching it....for the nastier version of revenge...but here they take side with their genre and all but in satsang pratha(SP)serials it is only about 2 women fighting for a creepy guy....like seriously and people watching it..too much it is too much...
And bollywood ofcourse the biggest example is Kabir singh....that movie deserved a ban on release but what happened its a 100 crore club movie...👏👏who made that ,janta right....people watch this cringefest this stupid male machoism,whistle on it,damce on it...kyun har item number ladkiyon par bane hai ladko par bhi bnao half population also want to see opposite gender dancing on cheap songs why it is restricted to females only becoz they know a guy's item number will not get them number at BO it will be girls....so do it....
Yeah you re right why to watch this low grade things...better to avoid if can't do much...
& here movie like thappad is mocked because it's just a slap. Like amrita I want to say nehi mar sakta woh.
I think Sudhir is his father's name. This ganjoo surname is maybe from proper kashmiri society.
Yes. His father's namd is Sudhir.
His actual surname is Ganjoo which is a Kashmiri Brahmin community.
How much I am eagerly waiting for this
https://twitter.com/KhushRaho18/status/1377119061910245381?s=20
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
From where did you get it?
My jasoos found out his mother's name.
Waha se baki ki jasoosi karke maine puri khandaan ki kundli nikali hain.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
What are you saying according to fan & maker of sp shows female leads are dharta karta of women empowerment. 😆
@b-
God knows if that is women empowerment than what is women torture,submissiveness....
