Originally posted by: Priya12000
Yes..Its not visible for you??
No 🤔
App update ho gya shayad , konsa version hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Yes..Its not visible for you??
No 🤔
App update ho gya shayad , konsa version hai?
Oh No..Try to uninstall it and see if you can get the previous version app
I have unchecked "Auto update apps" in play store, so for me it ll never update. I use 3.5.5.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Han toh what I did? I didn't tell ayushi to chiapkao your name in title.🤔
But she did😭😭upar se such a ghatiya episode it seems..
I seriously don't get why the hell riddhima wants to live with such a man,like why...
This person everytime makes her bali ka bakra tortures her,never touched a finger of main conspirators,if he can't toture vyom as riddhima,its okay, why not corner him,make him entangled in his business problems or other problems,make his life also miserable na with other ways other means becoz he is also imvolved and apparently this present girl working on his orders but nahi sirf riddhima ko pakdo janvaron jaisa salook kro jaise vahi hai karta dharta aur baki kabir toh ghar mein hi rehta tha aur ye vala jab dkho aa jata muh utha ke aur behan se ishq lada rha hai aur ab riddhima ko bhi dhund liya usse mil liye seriously sirf medium badla hai aur kuch kabhi nahi badal sakta...😡
I can't even see the episode🙄🙄
Originally posted by: KQJZ37CNM5GPDQZJ
But she did😭😭upar se such a ghatiya episode it seems..
I seriously don't get why the hell riddhima wants to live with such a man,like why...
This person everytime makes her bali ka bakra tortures her,never touched a finger of main conspirators,if he can't toture vyom as riddhima,its okay, why not corner him,make him entangled in his business problems or other problems,make his life also miserable na with other ways other means becoz he is also imvolved and apparently this present girl working on his orders but nahi sirf riddhima ko pakdo janvaron jaisa salook kro jaise vahi hai karta dharta aur baki kabir toh ghar mein hi rehta tha aur ye vala jab dkho aa jata muh utha ke aur behan se ishq lada rha hai aur ab riddhima ko bhi dhund liya usse mil liye seriously sirf medium badla hai aur kuch kabhi nahi badal sakta...😡
Kuch nahi hoga.....makers story pe work nahi Krna chahte...
Aur inhone Vansh ka character itna butcher kr diya hai ki jin logon ne show Vansh ke liye dekha vo Vansh se nafrat krne lage🤷😊
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Oh No..Try to uninstall it and see if you can get the previous version app
I have unchecked "Auto update apps" in play store, so for me it ll never update. I use 3.5.5.
Han it got auto updated to 4.0.5, tried but again the same version got installed 🤔
Riddhima is gair gujra version of arohi...😆Originally posted by: RJPJP6CPB6DCJWMR
But she did😭😭upar se such a ghatiya episode it seems..
I seriously don't get why the hell riddhima wants to live with such a man,like why...
This person everytime makes her bali ka bakra tortures her,never touched a finger of main conspirators,if he can't toture vyom as riddhima,its okay, why not corner him,make him entangled in his business problems or other problems,make his life also miserable na with other ways other means becoz he is also imvolved and apparently this present girl working on his orders but nahi sirf riddhima ko pakdo janvaron jaisa salook kro jaise vahi hai karta dharta aur baki kabir toh ghar mein hi rehta tha aur ye vala jab dkho aa jata muh utha ke aur behan se ishq lada rha hai aur ab riddhima ko bhi dhund liya usse mil liye seriously sirf medium badla hai aur kuch kabhi nahi badal sakta...😡
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Kuch nahi hoga.....makers story pe work nahi Krna chahte...
Aur inhone Vansh ka character itna butcher kr diya hai ki jin logon ne show Vansh ke liye dekha vo Vansh se nafrat krne lage🤷😊
Obviously yaar ab toh mujge vansh se koi lena dena nhi hai mujhe bas aise hai ki riddhima kabhi toh apne baare mein soche seriously kya hai yaar...
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Han it got auto updated to 4.0.5, tried but again the same version got installed 🤔
Oh No..Try and see if anyone else around you has the old version.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Riddhima is gair gujra version of arohi...😆
Initially I used to feel frustrated for Vansh's character,his butchering but now I got it with every track he is going to be more down like in this one he suddenly become follower than one who used to be in command.
So now I feel for Riddhima's character,her toxic obsession so yeah...