Originally posted by: Rubellite
I think this is his real name. Rrahul once said Sudhir is his father's name.
that extra R in Rrahul is Raj.
Nooooo yar
He clearly said the other R is for numerology purpose
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Rubellite
I think this is his real name. Rrahul once said Sudhir is his father's name.
that extra R in Rrahul is Raj.
Nooooo yar
He clearly said the other R is for numerology purpose
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
right, sudhir is his father's name
Yes
But that other R isn’t Raj
Originally posted by: scintillaxx
& I saw u all were talking abt rrahul on diff webseries ...he is there even in gehraiyaan...
Yup saw his scene there too
Oh.. maybe I missed that IV😆
ayu new epi is out .
He says this in almost every IV 😂
obviously, he said about extra R in an interview, it was suggested by some cousin of his according to numerology
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
ayu new epi is out .
I told u that we can’t trust this Voot
They will show their colors somehow
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Yup saw his scene there too
I havent seen the complete series but i do know😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
obviously, he said about extra R in an interview, it was suggested by some cousin of his according to numerology
Ya ya I know
That extra R is for numerology purpose!!!