Dil tod diya ..Armaan ka daily dose bhi gaya💔😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dil tod diya ..Armaan ka daily dose bhi gaya💔😒
Tum bhi dil tod do, hum reh lenge😒
Dil tod diya ..Armaan ka daily dose bhi gaya💔😒
Lagta hai buht busy hai😒
Aja Anmol ab hum.hi hai is Ghar mein
kyu hum toh sirf wish karenge tumhe sirf thank you bolna hai, no nervousness needed🤣
🥰
Kuch log extra special bna dete hai... Hv u seen recent Nita bday thread.. I would faint with that much attention.
But jis din bday hoga I will drop a message in here in CC.
"Aaj wish nahi karoge" types. 😅
🥰
Kuch log extra special bna dete hai... Hv u seen recent Nita bday thread.. I would faint with that much attention.
But jis din bday hoga I will drop a message in here in CC.
"Aaj wish nahi karoge" types. 😅
Your personality is very much confusing zeal
Your personality is very much confusing zeal
Good confusing or bad confusing.. 😕
🥰
Kuch log extra special bna dete hai... Hv u seen recent Nita bday thread.. I would faint with that much attention.
But jis din bday hoga I will drop a message in here in CC.
"Aaj wish nahi karoge" types. 😅
TAG ME 😡 when you do that
Or else I will post happy birthday zeal everyday 😈
pta nhi
Smjh nhi ata
Kabhi jaldi Bura Lagta hai tumhe
Or har cheez mein jaldi serious hojate hoo
Tum ho Kia yeh smjha do humein
intriguing 😆
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k