Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily discussion thread no 11- Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

49.6k

Users

46

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago


black n white made it so classic❤

Its good to edit unwanted jealous faces🤣🤣

FUITV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages


black n white made it so classic❤

Its good to edit unwanted jealous faces🤣🤣

Look at this sairat scene today wirh laal ishq.

https://instagram.com/stories/fairy_talesx/2541266433367912105?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=kamdknhmx5q3

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Few tweets supporting Pakhi the character. And rehashing the whole offscreen segment drama all over again but in support of Aishwarya. This has potential to raise a few hackles . So far it’s been ignored

I am so tired of reading about all this. It is all done and dusted. I wish they would just enjoy sairat or just not watch if they hate sairat.


the best to do is ignore

FUITV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages


the best to do is ignore

If you are on Instagram watch the laal ishq vm I sent you in the previous post

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: notaquitter

If you are on Instagram watch the laal ishq vm I sent you in the previous post


I will use my mom acc to watch soon...

Redflag thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I skipped Virat applying colour to didi 🤣

Dekh nehi sakti main aise cheeze

FUITV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

gosh mere 3 days review baaki hai❤

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Loved the episode. I just have one complaint, the editing team needs to do a much better job. I don't know but few scenes looks a bit unfinished in some sense.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".