Originally posted by: WBQ5EZAH4AEXFO5N
sorry for tagging you in that msg but i was missing your presence here.
Lol rim 🤣
Har jagah same dialogue chipka rahi hai.
Well let me say too, damn you siggy❤️
I Missed both your presence...and gif game😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WBQ5EZAH4AEXFO5N
sorry for tagging you in that msg but i was missing your presence here.
Lol rim 🤣
Har jagah same dialogue chipka rahi hai.
Well let me say too, damn you siggy❤️
I Missed both your presence...and gif game😭
What😲
Mani?? Bon???se?? Aashirvaad?? Kyu?? Le ri?? Hai??
Haan okay log mujhse bhi aashirvaad lete the when I was younger but only during navratri time jab durga maa bana ke khilaya jaata tha..
But yeh kyu le ri hai??
Thank god!! Mai bach gayi!!
Haa we are safe... because we didn't watch👍🏼🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 3XVLJ7JTQGYSO65Y
I Missed both your presence...and gif game😭
Yes rudy..
Actually these two made the whole mood at the AT with Toto, afi, isra, asfi and others when we were new here
Abhi dekho, show ka aisa haal hua ki everyone vanished.. Including us
Originally posted by: 6Q5AJONTAQPGN4DO
Haa we are safe... because we didn't watch👍🏼🤣🤣
Yes exactly🤣🤣
Mai nahi aari wapas tere pass bb🤣
Originally posted by: Y7M4SSGV5ZWAXC5X
that 200th epi party ruined the whole crews brain i guess
Yes Anirudh’s vocal cords turned brain damaging for the crew members
Yes rudy..
Actually these two made the whole mood at the AT with Toto, afi, isra, asfi and others when we were new here
Abhi dekho, show ka aisa haal hua ki everyone vanished.. Including us
This two are craziest people...and every one made it lively and wonderful...I miss those days...🤗❤️
Originally posted by: CISCAQVXWGKCQXFH
This two are craziest people...and every one made it lively and wonderful...I miss those days...🤗❤️
Same rudy..
I miss those days...
Mai bhi nahi re baba
🤣🤣🤣because I have a brain and heart and I know to use them🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TGOH3EI6ZKWRE3GD
lol🤣
The level of disgust i felt reading it is unimaginable 🤢😆
Kaise tolerate kiya tumne yaar😆
Sahi mein dost I actually got depressed yest isse pehle I was angry kal sad hogayee thi main. Aaj dekha hee nahi.
haan, i miss all of us together having fun.Originally posted by: RWHMHJAGY6FA3FDT
I Missed both your presence...and gif game😭
Tum log nehi ho toh mai mhrw forum pe bhi silent member banke ghumti hu.
It doesn't feel like home without you and baki sab 😭