I was one of them 😈🤣
Abhi toh sab pagal ho gaye waha 🤣
SaiRat Ka romance jo milega🤣
drought main heavy rainfall🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I was one of them 😈🤣
Abhi toh sab pagal ho gaye waha 🤣
SaiRat Ka romance jo milega🤣
drought main heavy rainfall🤪🤣
virat sirf sai ka hai😈Soch soch😎
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
The day was good although I haven’t played Holi 😂😂
Hasina kahan hai?? 😒😒
Haisni 2 din se active nhi hui hai IF pe😭
Hahha you should’ve been Sai, I love her the most 🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I'm Virat😎
Anmol is my Sai 😳 and Hava is Patralekha uff Pakhi didi 😆
You watch that show
Yes, I watch the show but stopped after that Devi Pulkit track started. 😭🤣
virat sirf sai ka hai😈
Virat real mein pakhi Ka hai🤣
date kar rahe hai kya real life mai?😲🤣Virat real mein pakhi Ka hai🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I was one of them 😈🤣
Abhi toh sab pagal ho gaye waha 🤣
SaiRat Ka romance jo milega🤣
drought main heavy rainfall🤪🤣
Ikr🤣Finally Neil is back nd Pakhi free holi aur kya chahiye🤣
Anmol or raddo aik or dhoka hai abhi abhi hamare sath
date kar rahe hai kya real life mai?😲🤣
They are married🤣
kya hua???Anmol or raddo aik or dhoka hai abhi abhi hamare sath
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k