😆yeeeesssOriginally posted by: AppleOfEye
They actually behave like typical hubby wifey these days 🤣❤️
https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1376743082536804356?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
😆yeeeesssOriginally posted by: AppleOfEye
They actually behave like typical hubby wifey these days 🤣❤️
https://twitter.com/malavika_weirdo/status/1376743082536804356?s=19
yyeeeeeOriginally posted by: AppleOfEye
Guys Our Forum rank increased!! 🥳
This week Forum’s IF rank is no 4 🥳
Yaa continuation of sangeet scene then that black kurta❤️🤣
anyone noticed, today when pallu was admiring the red colour on her❤️..she was not angry for that☺️..on him☺️
Originally posted by: 4YANSKTZFV7NQVV5
Oh my God...🤣🤣.this is toh...🤣🤣I am gone now..🤣🤣
I did miss him 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DUOWD5PEC7KZFSH7
I am asking the same thing since so long😭
Continuation of sangeet then yes
Originally posted by: 7YIFKV2AQ3PJK2HT
I was about to post this.....tell me one thing....is he gonna wear that polythene again

kya ye fir vo chamkeela kurta pehnega??
Kurta to thik hai meri aankho me ye pant badi chubh rahi his, thodi lambi nahi kar sakte the kya
Originally posted by: XBL3DQPZXXYRGEJL
That's sooooo🤢 How can the makers give him that....matlab style ke naam pe plastic recycle kar dalo usi pe

me to costume designer^
oohhhuuuu❤️Yaa his name is Himanshu😆..from Jammu😆
I'll go with SaiShu🤣
Yeah he's farhad😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4