Well even I disliked kp for targeting hina without any reason but in kkk I loved his performance👍🏼 and from there I think maybe he is not that bad😳. But yes he will be a shukla part 2 shouting like dolly bindra😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well even I disliked kp for targeting hina without any reason but in kkk I loved his performance👍🏼 and from there I think maybe he is not that bad😳. But yes he will be a shukla part 2 shouting like dolly bindra😆
he is my Buddha uncle🤣Hava ka crush- karan patel 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i love the sound of this, I SHIP
but dil jeetegi public winner anmol🤣jeetegi fixes winner Havana🤣
Anmol ne planning Kar Rakhi hai🤣Bari demand hai uski 😂
aisa mat karo tum dono, wait for me. im running as fast as i can😒🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Tumse pehle main hi stunnerz ban jaungi lagta hai 🤣
Speed badha Anmol 😡🤣
Dil jitna hai to pehle bigg boss ko chicken kababs khilana parega😈but dil jeetegi public winner anmol🤣
yes 😎kp Ka fan club ready hai🤣
Full on patel-li karungi main 😈
Anyone wants to join ?
Mere bhi, kya ho raha hai😲🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
60 notifications 🤪
Nina eijaz dedungi phr mein tumhe🤣HaRan 😍😍😍😍
Focus on your studies 😈
Nina speaking facts 💯
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k