Originally posted by: Blueberry94
congratulations dear β€οΈ
Thank you π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
congratulations dear β€οΈ
Thank you π
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Congratulations Rishi our spamming queen. π₯³
Keep spamming with pink color. π
Chalo pawri kare.
Thank you π
Rish per day 2 reply dene ki planning hai kya teriπ€ͺπ€ͺ
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Rish per day 2 reply dene ki planning hai kya teriπ€ͺπ€ͺ
Kyu bhai?
At least Iβm replying be happy about it!
Yaaaarr u guys are bombarding my notifications that I canβt happen to see it increasing!
Today morning when I woke up I had a guess it would be 60 I swear and it was exactly 60 I was shocked!! My guess was so accurate!! I have to spam also
Iβm busy u see π€£
This is because I didnβt reply to u know, wait Iβll find for ur post and reply ππ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyu bhai?
At least Iβm replying be happy about it!
Yaaaarr u guys are bombarding my notifications that I canβt happen to see it increasing!
Today morning when I woke up I had a guess it would be 60 I swear and it was exactly 60 I was shocked!! My guess was so accurate!! I have to spam also
Iβm busy u see π€£
This is because I didnβt reply to u know, wait Iβll find for ur post and reply ππ
Now ever since that tag feature is Introduced No. Of notifications increases so fastπ
And it's never Emptyπ€£
Will Wait ki kab Maharani Rishmi humein reply degiπ
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Now ever since that tag feature is Introduced No. Of notifications increases so fastπ
And it's never Emptyπ€£
Will Wait ki kab Maharani Rishmi humein reply degiπ
Hahahaha, at least u realized that Iβm the MahaRani π
Omggggg and I forgot u again to check urs here!! Iβll go checking for urs and reply now ππ
Red - thatβs of course true yaaar π€£
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Jo Pi6le 8 Saalon me Nahi hua,Wo Rish ne 1 saal Me kar diyaπ
Congratulations Rishπ₯³
Keep Spammingπ
And Addictz se Achieverz bann jaa
Coz You like That Shade of Pinkπ
Pink Se Pi6a nahi 6utne walaπ€£
Ayu This Thread is Amazingπ€
Rrahul looks Hotter in CasualβΊοΈ
Abhi Rish Chaku leke aayegi ππ»ββοΈππΌββοΈππΌββοΈπ¨
I heart reacted to u coz u realized Iβm the MahaRani and I only went searching for ur comment while it was there in the first page itself π€£
Bold - wahhhh wahhhh wahhh π
Thank you Khooni Chudail
honestly yaaar I hate this shade of pink and idk why they had to keep 2 pink colors for the last π
My Rrahul baby always looks hotter no matter what and tu usse doore maat daal πͺπͺ
Good to know that ur running already πππͺπͺ
Originally posted by: anya2005
Congo di π₯°
Thank you π
Congratulations Rishmi ππ
This has to be the fastest stunnerz to addictz promotion in the history of IF
Wonderful thread Ayu ππΌ