Don't know about others but me irritated hoti hu 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't know about others but me irritated hoti hu 🤪
The Hell🤣🤣🤣
Ab mujhe wo song yaad aa raha hai-
Shakuntala Shakuntala
Ek Prem kahani Shakuntala
🤪🤣🤣
flipper dadi ki flipper names...🤣Originally posted by: rheuji17
Chalo I hope tum ko bhi job mile 🤗Also aaj Dadi ne 3rd time keliye apna naam change kiya hai 😆
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Ye sweet he?? 😲
Ab tu Menaka hi rakh le🤣🤣
I was born in Green Road Hospital. 😆
OMG Anila is also bdians😳
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Don't know about others but me irritated hoti hu 🤪
Sometimes I used to lipsync in assembly🤣
teri name bhi nahi le tu samjha geyi...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I am not kid 🤔
Matlab tu baccha ho hai...
Originally posted by: Eemasnia
Oh and you😳
4 months pehle teenage ko punch maarke chod diya maine 😎🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Dadiji dadaji ko melt hone ke liye koi sweet sa pyara sa name boli hogi 😆
Daada ji couldn’t control himself and got melted 🤣