This word is already cancelled in Ccc
and I don’t know why and can’t understand why u always copy my own dialogues?
Am I ur role model? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This word is already cancelled in Ccc
and I don’t know why and can’t understand why u always copy my own dialogues?
Am I ur role model? 🤣🤣
Where is that pic of Hiten where u wanted to stalk him also?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
This word is already cancelled in Ccc
and I don’t know why and can’t understand why u always copy my own dialogues?
Am I ur role model? 🤣🤣
Sacchiii mein,ye mera apna words hai😔
maine kasam se kisise copy nahin kiya..Sacchiiii😭
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Nahi hatungi kya karegi
Tujhe Bengali market mei bech dungi😈🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Where is that pic of Hiten where u wanted to stalk him also?
Ohh shitt🤪
i forgott😆
Sacchiii mein,ye mera apna words hai😔
maine kasam se kisise copy nahin kiya..Sacchiiii😭
Wow 🤪
Abhi Nishaan ke baare kisko jaanna tha🤓
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeeeee haaaattt
Nahi hatungi 🙄
Ok will use it in my cooking 😌
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Nahi hatungi 🙄
Aaj tu "Nahi Hatungi" ka Zande gaad ke Raaste me hi bethi reh🤪🤣🤣
☺️
But here Rishi is accusing me of stealing her dialogues😔
ab tum batao words mein copyright hai kya?😆