Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main abhi hotstar mei hu, I'll come after show
Catchup nai kar pa rahi abhi sab posts😒
Ayushi ki ninja dance...🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tu hot hai but computer ko smack karne ki kya zarrorat thi...🤣
because it was trying to get hotter than me, and I didn't like it🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I choked on my brother because I was high. What the-- 🤪
Arrey🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
because it was trying to get hotter than me, and I didn't like it🤪🤣🤣
Power off kar deti 🤣
I kissed a soda bcoz i hate myself🤪🤪
I'm dead🤣🤣
Naaahiiii hai
Iss liye 😂😂
I shot my psychiatrist because the voice told me to...
#birthdaygame...🤣Originally posted by: PassionStar
Kahan kahan se dhoondhti ho ye posts🤣🤣