Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ab ye Hone Nahi Dungi ko bich me mat la🤣🤣
Too late
Maine already layi 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ab ye Hone Nahi Dungi ko bich me mat la🤣🤣
Too late
Maine already layi 😂😂
high on what baby bhang...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I choked on my brother because I was high. What the-- 🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
you wear lungis??😳🤣
I was talkin about Vansh not me😳🤣
I smacked the computer because i was drunk🤣
asfu lungi pehente hai....🤣Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
you wear lungis??😳🤣
you're wearing blue too??😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ranveer Singh ko Partner mil gayi🤣🤣🤣
But he wears skirts 😕
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Manti hu tu boss ko baby bulati he but uski dialogue copy mat kar 🤔
Abeeeeee
I said what’s matching for the situation 🔪🔪
Kahan kahan se dhoondhti ho ye posts🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I smacked the computer because I'm hot and I do what I want🤣
Oye hoyiiii🤣