And that’s why I’m here to suggest those 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And that’s why I’m here to suggest those 😂
toh mera doubt clear nahin huva abhi bhi😆
tera doubt clear hone tak tu CC ke title me hogi 🤣
ek title main abhi hi deti hu-
Boss ke biwi ko lip bites, saru kare inspect😉
🤣🤣
omg rish ki new gun...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Did I mean about me? Did I say anything like that? 🔪🔪 those are only applicable to Shivi 😂😂
Rish chakku ko dhoka de diya...
are yaar, wo nishan chhod rahe the🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Did I mean about me? Did I say anything like that? 🔪🔪 those are only applicable to Shivi 😂😂
This is limit of Nainsafi🤪🤪
#JusticeFor Shivi🤪🤣
Kash iss chakkar mein aur bhi lamba hojaye 😂😂
Ayushi please ye title rakh do...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
tera doubt clear hone tak tu CC ke title me hogi 🤣
ek title main abhi hi deti hu-
Boss ke biwi ko lip bites, saru kare inspect😉
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Did I mean about me? Did I say anything like that? 🔪🔪 those are only applicable to Shivi 😂😂
kyun
thwadda baby private and sadda baby public??😳
ye kya baat huvii😳
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
tera doubt clear hone tak tu CC ke title me hogi 🤣
ek title main abhi hi deti hu-
Boss ke biwi ko lip bites, saru kare inspect😉
🤣🤣
I'm loving this🤣🤣
Yes selective application of principles matlab 🤣