shay denial is only the first phase, soon you will go through anger and pain before finally reaching acceptance like the rest of us. we are here to support you in that grieving process.
RIP HOT HOLI WEEK
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
shay denial is only the first phase, soon you will go through anger and pain before finally reaching acceptance like the rest of us. we are here to support you in that grieving process.
RIP HOT HOLI WEEK
I think by the time hotstar decides to drop, ours will too...only 45mins more *holds eyelids open with pen* 😆
Which one was that?
lol this one 🤣
akshu go to sleep, i'm sending everyone to bed today 🤣
Only 145 pages more to fill in till episode airs 😊
90 pages before this thread gets complete. 145 kya hain?
continue....continue...😎😆
rippp i am though 🤣
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
Jab ShaKhi ho saath, to yehi hogi baat. Is couple ko love kiya hain to ab love ka intehaan bhi do
Intehaan ho gyii intezaar ki, aayi na kuch khabar mere yaar ki.😭
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL i can't believe i napped and woke up for this!!!
me too 😑
Hi guys..
This is crazy..
Today I didn't get up at 6 in the morning as I was a little upset about the whole forthcoming drama and Shagun and Kaikaiye promise...
You see dil wants only ShaKhi...
I am glad now that I decided to sleep..God knows when they will drop the epi..
But our fd is brilliant..Its trending w/o episode as well
Originally posted by: infinitie
shay denial is only the first phase, soon you will go through anger and pain before finally reaching acceptance like the rest of us. we are here to support you in that grieving process.
RIP HOT HOLI WEEK
No RIP....
I dont know why but I feel ek episode to milega of laal ishq