Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
If SAAKK ends up trending on twitter, please let me know
It already is, at least it was until few minutes ago😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
If SAAKK ends up trending on twitter, please let me know
It already is, at least it was until few minutes ago😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahaha being productive unlike me who is just alternating refreshing the forum and refreshing hot star 🤣
might aswell!! my professor isn't going to fall in love with me like Shaurya did soooooo I will actually have to do this stupid assignments 🤣
Welcome to the club 😆
Anything beyond that you will have to scroll through 50 pgs 🤣
yo wth I walked away for 10mins and now its been one hour. still nothing
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
omg shaurya is so cute here 😆 matlab delay in episode lagta hai editing team bhul gayi edit karna😆
I so love him here🥰🥰
LOL you know vaish if anyone were to ask what happened with SAAKK fandom today.....🤣 where to even start
Originally posted by: infinitie
v
lol professor sahab better go confess today after the waiting that we're doing🤣
I know
I mean
As our Professor always says
Originally posted by: infinitie
yesss go sleep! if we manage to get an episode i'll scream to wake you 🤣
They say episode is delayed... Kuch interesting hai kya?