God! I'm so velli.... Instead of going back to sleep I'm refreshing the app🤣
we are all useless today we are all like maybe if i just refresh hard enough, the episode will magically appear 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
God! I'm so velli.... Instead of going back to sleep I'm refreshing the app🤣
we are all useless today we are all like maybe if i just refresh hard enough, the episode will magically appear 🤣
God! I'm so velli.... Instead of going back to sleep I'm refreshing the app🤣
This is called being attached to a show not being velli
Originally posted by: infinitie
yeah it's like immediately the jokes start!! i appreciate the positivity 🤣
exactly!! the positivity really helps!! REALLY JUST KEEPS US SANE!!
hahahaha being productive unlike me who is just alternating refreshing the forum and refreshing hot star 🤣
Go to sleep 🥀
Don't go to sleep🥀
*uninstalls and installs imaginary hotstar app*🤣
Yrr yeh Devi ne kuch aisa waise to nhi maang liya ki hotstar wale epi hi nhi dikha rahe😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
poor fahmida i see you still up!! i was supposed to put you and akanksha to bed and here instead you're pulling all nighter
Not enough we have our time zone changed and still up like ullus and now this torture of waiting . It best be worth our wait
Originally posted by: infinitie
we are all useless today we are all like maybe if i just refresh hard enough, the episode will magically appear 🤣
Ill try to go back to sleep😆
If not you will find me back again 🙈
guys episode nhi mil raha ?
i woke up now