24/03/21 A Jeeva Shiva SS part16 p. 33 epilogue p.34 - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Allyson

Such an interesting story!

thankyou so much🤗

You write beautifully ❤❤.

Love how you have written the script. It is amazing. It has got everything in it as I said in my last comment.

This time there was fear, humour, sarcasm, doubts and dread (Virat), concern and so much more. Ofcourse pain and betrayal felt by Samrat is well potrayed. 

Please continue, would love to read what happens. ❤❤

Originally posted by laksh

You write beautifully ❤❤.

Love how you have written the script. It is amazing. It has got everything in it as I said in my last comment.

This time there was fear, humour, sarcasm, doubts and dread (Virat), concern and so much more. Ofcourse pain and betrayal felt by Samrat is well potrayed. 

Please continue, would love to read what happens. ❤❤

I don't know how you do that but every time you leave a comment on my posts, I just keep smiling and I read your comment more than once. Your comments make me feel so good about myself. Thank you so so much mitra❤️❤️❤️

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yay it was Mohit.thank you , this story is getting interesting. I am confused now, is other weham or is it really samrat.

Thanks for the update 

Originally posted by notaquitter

Yay it was Mohit.thank you , this story is getting interesting. I am confused now, is other weham or is it really samrat.

Thanks for the update 

it had to be Mohit. If I die at the hands of those who read my story, how will I update the next part😆

Thankyou for reading🤗

So finally tubelight ko chamka that his actions might not be taken sacrifice and can be understood as dhoka.

Good update,  also liked how you sneaked in Sai's trusting Virat. 

I missed Samrat in this one. 

Story is very very interesting....

I couldn't get whether it is her imagination or really samrat is doing all thus....I am confused...

Eager to read further......please give soon....

Thank you so much for update...the story is getting more interesting...can’t wait for the next update... please update soon...👍🏻

I read all your parts....but earlier did not got tome to comment..

So here is my late comment...

Amazing story line and truth to be told; I don't want Samrat to return and take ehat was served to him...

What Patralekha did was gross acc to me..marrying one brother to be with another...and Virat giving that stupid vaada was delusional and wrong ; I believe Virat and Patralekha should feel the pain of Samrat and Sai: i wanted a role reversal...

I dont want samrat to be goody two shoes: i love your storyline or other where he tries to win Sai just to spite Virat ...and Sai misunderstands Virat and can throw tje lines back in his face that he said to her during there intial marriage days...

About friendship, i want sai to find a good friend in samrat and samrat finding a good partner in Sai even if it is to make Virat jealous and eat his own words.

Patralekha is an irredeemable character for me.