Sochongi. Kal. Parsooooon kuch kahoongi 😆
Pehley toh apney bola ky kuch bhi ab mukhar gayein 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sochongi. Kal. Parsooooon kuch kahoongi 😆
Pehley toh apney bola ky kuch bhi ab mukhar gayein 😏
Itna atyaachar?? Itna zulm??😔
Abhi muhj par bhi toh hoa par kisi ny merey liye awaaz nhi uthai 😂🤣😣
😎😎
Nice gif 😎😊😂
I was waiting for this. The dil ibadat versions are coming through:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM-K1FenGFC/?igshid=pm02681mf80c
🖤🧿🖤🧿
Huma, I found a new video to replace that other one in your playlist 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TblMkA9cd48&ab_channel=BollywoodUpdatedNow
Nina you are so witty I love your savage comebacks 😎🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Huma, I found a new video to replace that other one in your playlist 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TblMkA9cd48&ab_channel=BollywoodUpdatedNow
This voice makes my insides hurt 🤣
I was waiting for this. The dil ibadat versions are coming through:
🖤🧿🖤🧿
Uff. Dil Ibaadat smacks SO hard with these two
I guess more versions will come through slowly once people have stopped focusing on getting the MV to 60 million 😆 and SharBhi allow us to breathe again 🤣