Anila bachi he 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anila bachi he 😆
Of course 😂
bas 2 log milke ek doosre ko rang lagado🤣
Waise bhj Rang kal lagana hai,dekhte hai kya mood banta hai🤣
parfect timings...
tere se choti hai kya???
true fufufu yeha sab tharki hai...
thank you,
and wo line main use nahi kar sakti re🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
She’s not disturbing men, she’s so cute that we call her upto us and we pity that girl! She’s like mumma and daddy but the parents are so work oriented that they don’t care for the child and she’s always with the servant!
Saturday and Sunday we have no work! I went for some other additional system work on a Saturday then she comes and stays with me, I feel bad for her that I keep on her on my laptop and I take pics with her using Snapchat filtersFor Chinese it’s all about money!! Even a dollar matters a lot to them!!! I’m bad at essays men I hated it during school time
I know Babies are cute and I feel her on certain level🤢
Yaar inko koi bolo Bachcha sambhal nahi sakte toh paida hi kyu karna hai