Originally posted by: attiya1.3
I have never celebrated holi but this sounds so good😂
Bas KV rango mn dikh jaye humain😂
Pura rang me rang jaye😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
I have never celebrated holi but this sounds so good😂
Bas KV rango mn dikh jaye humain😂
Pura rang me rang jaye😆
Pura rang me rang jaye😆
Bas pakke rang naa ho, warna SS would become Pinky Sabherwal🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Bas pakke rang naa ho, warna SS would become Pinky Sabherwal🤣
Anokhi can call him PS without any hesitation 😆
Anokhi can call him PS without any hesitation 😆
OMG!! Yes🤣 PS ~ Pinky Sabherwal
Pura rang me rang jaye😆
I wish he prank someone😂
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Bas pakke rang naa ho, warna SS would become Pinky Sabherwal🤣
Then PS would suit him😂
I really hope k holi mn kuch and happening ho between shaki 🧐
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Then PS would suit him😂
I really hope k holi mn kuch and happening ho between shaki 🧐
Ladai ke alawa sab chalega. MU bhi naa ho. We demand some sizzling romantic scene. CVs, are you listening?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM9wEoVhvsI/?igshid=z8hm3rd0j5vb
His sleepy eyes