Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome, finally some one got warmth and happiness for sai..

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Please update soon 

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Sai is hurt🥺

Abhinav mein kuch toh gadbad hai hhmmm🤔

Are Virat ka toh jal jal ke buda haal hone wala hai🤣

Superb dear continue waiting🤗

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very heart-touching......♥ 

she hugging her abha's photo..... crying and sharing her problem's....😢

What you wrote about Sai is very true...... her friends of her age are enjoying while she is here listening taunts, doing house chores and still not getting love she deserved.....😒 😑  

New person and his family entry.....very nice.... hope they stimulate some change in her life...

Virat will be jealous😆

Excited for the next part.....please give soon....

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the love everyone. The writeup below might be quite boring but do read. Next time I will try to make it more interesting when I get the time.

Sorry please bear it.

Chothi Holi - Jealous Viru

Veer's mother - Toh Sai tum married ho and gets disturbed for a moment. 

Veer's father- Koi bat nhi Anjana hum Sai jaisi dusri ladki dhundlenge Apne Veer ke liye. Pr hume Sai jaisi dusri ladki milegi kahan? Gadchiroli mein.

Everyone get shocked and Veer and Sai blushed.

There Virat got angry and folded his fist.

Veer - Aai baba aap bhi.

V's mom - Maine to socha tha mai apne ladke ki shaadi Sai se krungi ..ye iski baatien krta h.

Jb bhi COLLEGE ke bare me pucho to college kam Sai ki baatien zyada hoti h.

Sai- Aise kya batya h inhone mere bare me.

College me to ye mujhse 2 sal senior h lekin din bhar mandrate mere class ke bahar h ...ladkiyon jo inki fan h.

Veer - Tum bhi to ladki ho tum nhi ho fan humari.

Sai- Nahi mere pas to already Virat Sir h.

Virat smiled with her this statement 

Veer got upset. Sai got the situation and sai Veer sir aap na waise is formals me zyada smart dikh rhe ho.

He got happy. 

Everyone sat for dinner.

There Karishma is terrified as her past memories of Abhi molesting her in last year's holi coming in front of her eyes.

She was shivering in kitchen . Just then Sai entered with Pakhi.

Karishma what happen ? Are you ok? Tumhari tabiyat kharab h kya?

Karishma- nhi  Sai bhabhi wo ?

Just then sonali and ashwini entered and Said tumlog baatien kregi ya khana bhi laogi.

Karishma - Please Aai mai apne room me ja skti hu. Mujhe tabiyat nhi sahi lag rhi h.

Sai felt she is hiding something and she remembered the same condition when Jagtap used to eve tease her.

She thought she will talk to her but let's finish the dinner first.

Priest come and said firstly couples will do the holi pooja and take one round around the sacred fire.

Pakhi got emotional as it was her first holi also. Sai came forward and sai d to Pakhi - Pakhi didi aap na mere sath pooja kro and mai bhi pray krungi ki Samrat dada jaldi wapas aaye and agli holi aap dono sath me holi khelo.

Pakhi fuming in anger and said - Mujhe tumhare sahare ki zarurat nhi hai. Tum apne pati ke sath kro. Aur haan ye dikhwa mere sath mat krna mujhe sab dikhta h tumhra dikhwa .

Sai got teary eyed. Veer come from back and said Vahini she was just giving you emotional support and you are taunting her only . There Virat seeing everything .

Veer put hand on Sai shoulder and Sai koi bat nhi Sai ,tum muskuraye kro achi lagti ho. Sai weakly smiled there Virat hold Sai hand and said Sai agar tumhre dost se tmhri batein khatm ho gyi ho toh hum pooja kre.

Virat and Sai did their Holi pooja everyone blessed them .

There Abhi entered sneakily into karishma's room.

Kyu karishma mera wait nhi ho rha tha tumhe.

Karishma - is bar apne kuch bhi kiya to mai sbko bata dungi.

Abhi - Kya bata dogi acha jab tum purana kuch bataogi toh pehle kuch naya krta hun.

A knock happened at the door and sai saw everything 

Karishma run and hugged Sai.

Sai - How dare you to molest a girl ?

Abhi got scared and said - I dint do anything . She is scaring unnecessarily

Karishma said Sai bhabhi kuch nhi hua?aap  yahan kyu aayi  ? Kuch chahiye ?

Sai felt helpless - Hume kabhi aise logon se darna nhi chahiye balki khulkar samna karna chahiye  . Kyunki hum piche hatate h to ye Hume aur darate h. Aur haan ladkiyan kamjor nhi hoti.

Abhi went out immediately. There everyone sat for dinner .

Sai and Veer passed smile to each other.

Virat mujhe to ignore kar rhi hai aaj aur ye dekho naya friend se to has haskar batein.

He and Veer together took Sai name for passing food .

Sai gave food to Veer first as he was sitting nearby. Virat got angry and asked Pakhi to give .

Pakhi passed the food before Sai and Sai ignored. 

Later late at night when others were about to go home.

Kaku and company said areee aaplog itne dino baad aye aaj ruk kar jayie kal to waise bhi Holi hai.

After insisting they stayed back. Kaku was behaving politely with Sai as she know they are loving Sai . And she is also happy that Sai is behaving politely with everyone. 

There Aai went to talk to Virat about Sai indifference behaviour today.

She said Virat I dont know whether its because of Pulkit drama or your fight with her .

Ye apni Sai nhi h. Mujhe meri purani batien krne wali Sai chahiye.

Sai entered with two glasses of milk. Virat got happy and thought it's for him.

But but but....she entered the room . Took the pile of books and went to balcony where someone else was already waiting for her.

Virat and Aai went followed her and sai her laughing and giggling like before.

Aai - Virat ye haste hue kitni pyari lagti hai na

Virat - Haan mujhe bhi but jab ye mere sath hoti hai. Aise har kisike sath nhi.

Aai teasingly agar tune use jaldi nahi manya to wo kab junior se senior doctor ban jayegi tujhe pata bhi nhi lagega.

Sai turned to see Virat and Aai standing and said Aai and Virat sir aap dono yahan.

Virat - Sai tum yahan kyu? Tumhe padhna to apne room me bhi padh skti thi.

Veer- Aree Virat dada uske kuch doubts the wo clear krne the ,agar yahan sahi nhi h to we can study in your room. Kyu sai ?

Virat - nhi sath me..... bilkul nhi 

...wo bhi mere mtlb hmre kamre me...

Virat - Sai mujhe tumse kuch bat krni hai please andar chalogi.

Veer- waise dada sahi keh rhe h ..mujhe bhi jana chahiye bht thak gya hun. Tumko college me padha Dunga. Good night.

Sai- Good night Veer si...

Veer stared

Good night Veer.

Virat perplexed

Maine bhi to bola h Virat bolne ko mujhe to Sir hi bolti h isko badi jaldi veer bula rhi h.

They both went inside the room.

Veer was about to say something to Sai but Virat closed the room in his face.

Sai - Haan boliye Virat sir . Kya baat krni thi aapko?

Virat - Mujhe Virat kyu nhi bulati ho tum.

Sai- Aapko ye baat krni thi  mujhse.

Virat- nhi pr jb tk tum mujhe Virat nhi bologi mai nhi bataunga.

Sai- Ye kaun si bat hui Virat sir.

Virat - Virat

Sai- Virat sir

Virat - virat

Sai - ok KJ

Virat smiled and said tum mujhe kyu ignore kr rhi ho subah se.

Kuch hua h kya ?

Tum mujhe bataogi nhi to pata kaise chalega ?

Sai- kuch nhi hua Virat sir. Waise bhi ab mujhe koi bat nhi krni purani .

Virat- Kitni ziddi ho sai tum

Sai- Ab bolna to nhi band kr skti mai.

Har chiz pr to pabandi lag chuki hai. 

Virat - Mera wo mtlb nhi tha Sai.

SAI moved towards the bed. Virat holds her hand and said sorry mujhe nhi pata ki tumhe kya bura lag rha h. But agar meri family ya meri wajh se tum udaas ho to I m really sorry. Mai unse baat karunga ki wo tumhe smjhe. Lekin Sai tum bhi ek bar unhe samjhne ki koshish krna wo dil ke bure nhi bs thode naraz h .

Sai- Dil ke bure haha ..nhi virat sir yahan pr sbse buri mai hun. Mere aai baba hai aur Usha mausi hai. Baki puri duniya sai h especially Pakhi didi. 

And maine hi bol diya h mujhe nhi baat krni h.

Virat felt she is bit warm and Sai tumhe fever h kya ?

Sai- Apko usse kya ? Aur waise bhi mai thak gyi hun. Subah der ho jayegi to fir aapke dil ke ache gharwale mujhe taane marenge wo bhi sbke samne aur har bar mujhe bardasht nhi hoga. So please.

Virat felt guilty because her every line was correct that she is going through so much but still they taunt her and think her as inconsiderate .

We know Neil is back so I wish they show more of Sairat playful side and some jealous Viru,because jealous viru is a treat to eyes...haha

Thank you for your patience and reading

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update😇🤗

Kuch bhi ho jaye lekin jealous Virat ko dekhne ka maza hi alag hai

Virat Sir ko ab sir word se chid hone lagi hai🤣

Awesome dear🤗

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oho Virat is being jealous😆😆..Acha hai acha hai!!!😁 Loved the whole update Please continue soon💜 waiting for Sairat Holi from ur pov!!❤❤

Great update! Virats jealousy and Sairat talk wwre both great..look forward to the next chapter! 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Nice update!!!

Hope that creep is taught a good lesson.... Question, where did Mohit go? Karishma could have mayb stuck to him...

Virat is getting soo jealous..... Sai is being all I different.....

But virat needs to stand up for this wife for her to trust him and also for the family to be nice to sai...

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update. Virat is jealous  of veer.  Virat n aai r sad because  of sai selient treatment