Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

So Thug's comment and the subsequent replies alluding to certain someone got trashed. Lol 

I thought I was the only one who knew but seems like a lot of the regulars already knew as her MO is always the  same, attacking the same celebs over and over again. 

They can remove the comments related to her but can’t ban the person who harassed people in here repeatedly 😒.

Edited by Daechwita - 3 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Holy crap! Thanks for the links, and I'll leave it at that. It's good to know that Alia doesn't have a batman on the forum. 😆

She is technically Batman for Alia now since she is associated to Ranbir( she started being Batman for Ranbir after Ae Dil Hai Mushkil ). She has a long history with this forum😆

Originally posted by: Daechwita

She is technically Batman for Alia now since she is associated to Ranbir( she started being Batman for Ranbir after Ae Dil Hai Mushkil ). She has a long history with this forum😆

It sounds like I tick all the boxes for the resident batman and while that definitely explains some of the posts/behavior directed my way so far, I'm glad there is nothing they have on me except my public forum posts. We'll see how things go ... 😆

FlameOfDarkness . She got banned because she doxxed and harassed members in this forum but keeps on coming  back with new user ids . Most of us who have been active in this forum for a long time can recognise  her because of that . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4870467
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1717514?pn=4

Why she harras members?that sucks and i dont get it how can anyone leak someones pic,how is it possible?do they hack someones account or what?

Haegeum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranimukherjee2

Why she harras members?that sucks and i dont get it how can anyone leak someones pic,how is it possible?do they hack someones account or what?

She stalked IF people on twitter, got pictures from there  and then posted them in this forum to call them ugly. IF members that time complained to Vijay as well but nothing really has changed. She keeps on popping up with new ids . 

She stalked IF people on twitter, got pictures from there  and then posted them in this forum to call them ugly. IF members that time complained to Vijay as well but nothing really has changed. She keeps on popping up with new ids . 

But how can she find if peoples tw account?

Haegeum thumbnail

But how can she find if peoples tw account?

Back then IF members were pretty chummy in here and used to share their twitter profile in here so that they can follow one another in twitter as well. 

Back then IF members were pretty chummy in here and used to share their twitter profile in here so that they can follow one another in twitter as well. 

oh thats how,i was wondring how is it possible to get peoples account like that.i hope people dont share it anymore,no matter how friendly people r online,still people shouldnt share any info here or online,thats why i never share any personal info in online.btw what she did after stalking people on twitter,did she abused or threatened them?

Haegeum thumbnail

oh thats how,i was wondring how is it possible to get peoples account like that.i hope people dont share it anymore,no matter how friendly people r online,still people shouldnt share any info here or online,thats why i never share any personal info in online.btw what she did after stalking people on twitter,did she abused or threatened them?

Yup she is this forum’s Kangana like some comment before said.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There are lots I can dislike kat about but I don't know why people dislike her because she is not indian. So what if she's not indian, there are lots of actresses who have been legends in the past and newcomer actresses who are not indian as well. This is an entertainment business. I know it's hindi cinema but there are lots of famous actors and actresses who are mixed with other race.