Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Isa liked your post but she doesn't know what did she support🤣
I liked your too as I figured out the both........but didn't edit the post...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Isa liked your post but she doesn't know what did she support🤣
I liked your too as I figured out the both........but didn't edit the post...🤣
+1 to this❤️
Hi scary buddy!😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Isa liked your post but she doesn't know what did she support🤣
Perfect chance for evil emoji here😉
Never watched Beyhadh so have no idea about Maya but revenge is my passion #nibbi IG Bio🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Itni acchi hindi bol, maska lagane se mein tumhe jaane nahi dene wali🤣you're still under my radar😈🤣
Also what teacher teaches slow hands?🤣🤣
Kya aap sikhati ho? Nahi na? To main kaise janu ye kya hoti hai?

Tum meri Komo mein tero Lovo🤣
Wow! ae keya...dialogue ki competition ho raha hain keya?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5