The Battle of Riddles- 1 Round Game Results page 87- Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35k

Users

26

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I didnt take any clue😆


She told me its AB's movie so i got it😆

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether


She told me its AB's movie so i got it😆

Really😲 AB ki toh bahut saari movie hai na then how as he has done few father son movie too

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

3. I am a remake song in cop-based movie

Remake of telugu movie

Sang by a singer who is relative of that singer

who originally sang

I thought that this would be the easiest one but no …..


It’s a song from movie Simmba. It’s a movie from Rohit Shetty production, third addition of his cop universe movies and it is a remake of Telugu movie Temper.


The original song ‘Tere Bin’ was sung by Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Whereas this song is sung by his nephew Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Image

Answer: Song (Tere Bin Nahi Lagda)

Movie- Simmba

Singer - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Remake - https://youtu.be/aeNq_hB9TXI

ORIGNAL - https://youtu.be/-oB-vvDC9ao

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Congratulations Gladiator - new DP I see 👀😆

And savera cheers 🥂 😆


Congratulations Shining Stars🌟

Kifs and Soni🤗

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Really😲 AB ki toh bahut saari movie hai na then how as he has done few father son movie too


I shortlisted those in which he played father's role😆Nd which r not too old coz he was young during starting movies na😉

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

3. I am a remake song in cop-based movie

Remake of telugu movie

Sang by a singer who is relative of that singer

who originally sang

I thought that this would be the easiest one but no …..


It’s a song from movie Simmba. It’s a movie from Rohit Shetty production, third addition of his cop universe movies and it is a remake of Telugu movie Temper.


The original song ‘Tere Bin’ was sung by Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Whereas this song is sung by his nephew Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Image

Answer: Song (Tere Bin Nahi Lagda)

Movie- Simmba

Singer - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Remake - https://youtu.be/aeNq_hB9TXI

ORIGNAL - https://youtu.be/-oB-vvDC9ao

Yay, such a soothing song this is. Original one though hehe

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether


I shortlisted those in which he played father's role😆Nd which r not too old coz he was young during starting movies na😉

Smart Rashi👍🏼😆

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090


Tum bhi Mere babies ka fan hoon 😎😲❤️



they are love 😭

of course they are the best 🥳❤️ Especially Sharad❤️
dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Aww same here had headache then had my tea so better now. Take care and feel better. Love u🤗

Tc Soni dear.. 🤗

yes I am making tea only. I need a strong dose today 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

3. I am a remake song in cop-based movie

Remake of telugu movie

Sang by a singer who is relative of that singer

who originally sang

I thought that this would be the easiest one but no …..


It’s a song from movie Simmba. It’s a movie from Rohit Shetty production, third addition of his cop universe movies and it is a remake of Telugu movie Temper.


The original song ‘Tere Bin’ was sung by Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Whereas this song is sung by his nephew Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Image

Answer: Song (Tere Bin Nahi Lagda)

Movie- Simmba

Singer - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Remake - https://youtu.be/aeNq_hB9TXI

ORIGNAL - https://youtu.be/-oB-vvDC9ao


n i thought it is singham title song


original gaya sukhiwandar singh


and third season ka gaya mika singh


and rohit shetty kay sath connected

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".