Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really😲 AB ki toh bahut saari movie hai na then how as he has done few father son movie too
3. I am a remake song in cop-based movie
Remake of telugu movie
Sang by a singer who is relative of that singer
who originally sang
I thought that this would be the easiest one but no …..
It’s a song from movie Simmba. It’s a movie from Rohit Shetty production, third addition of his cop universe movies and it is a remake of Telugu movie Temper.
The original song ‘Tere Bin’ was sung by Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Whereas this song is sung by his nephew Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Answer: Song (Tere Bin Nahi Lagda)
Movie- Simmba
Singer - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Remake - https://youtu.be/aeNq_hB9TXI
ORIGNAL - https://youtu.be/-oB-vvDC9ao
Congratulations Gladiator - new DP I see 👀😆
And savera cheers 🥂 😆
Congratulations Shining Stars🌟
Kifs and Soni🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really😲 AB ki toh bahut saari movie hai na then how as he has done few father son movie too
I shortlisted those in which he played father's role😆Nd which r not too old coz he was young during starting movies na😉
3. I am a remake song in cop-based movie
Remake of telugu movie
Sang by a singer who is relative of that singer
who originally sang
I thought that this would be the easiest one but no …..
It’s a song from movie Simmba. It’s a movie from Rohit Shetty production, third addition of his cop universe movies and it is a remake of Telugu movie Temper.
The original song ‘Tere Bin’ was sung by Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Whereas this song is sung by his nephew Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
Answer: Song (Tere Bin Nahi Lagda)
Movie- Simmba
Singer - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Remake - https://youtu.be/aeNq_hB9TXI
ORIGNAL - https://youtu.be/-oB-vvDC9ao
Yay, such a soothing song this is. Original one though hehe
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I shortlisted those in which he played father's role😆Nd which r not too old coz he was young during starting movies na😉
Smart Rashi👍🏼😆
of course they are the best 🥳❤️ Especially Sharad❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww same here had headache then had my tea so better now. Take care and feel better. Love u🤗
Tc Soni dear.. 🤗
yes I am making tea only. I need a strong dose today 😆
3. I am a remake song in cop-based movie
Remake of telugu movie
Sang by a singer who is relative of that singer
who originally sang
I thought that this would be the easiest one but no …..
It’s a song from movie Simmba. It’s a movie from Rohit Shetty production, third addition of his cop universe movies and it is a remake of Telugu movie Temper.
The original song ‘Tere Bin’ was sung by Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Whereas this song is sung by his nephew Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
Answer: Song (Tere Bin Nahi Lagda)
Movie- Simmba
Singer - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Remake - https://youtu.be/aeNq_hB9TXI
ORIGNAL - https://youtu.be/-oB-vvDC9ao
n i thought it is singham title song
original gaya sukhiwandar singh
and third season ka gaya mika singh
and rohit shetty kay sath connected
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633