free ka khyaali oulao paka rahe sab🤣
Till Mon nothing to discuss😆, so khyaali pulav is being served🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
free ka khyaali oulao paka rahe sab🤣
Till Mon nothing to discuss😆, so khyaali pulav is being served🤣
he enjoys the show🤣
he said dekhoo ghamandi naam rakhi hai and instantly he guessed that vo saree dukaan naam rakha hoga and when it was showed he was proud of himself for guessing it right🤣🤣❤️❤️
lol🤣Till Mon nothing to discuss😆, so khyaali pulav is being served🤣
I saw while watching 2nd time😎🤣..first time focus was same place where Pallu's was😆
kaka looks cute 😆
With Pallu always his smile is only limited to this🤔😆
Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
I was so into watching RaghVi today that I had to watch the scene again to notice the interiors. The glass portion of his room is a washroom?
The scene right before Pallavi removing Raghav's shirt, one can see the camera crew moving in the reflection. disadvantage of glass rooms in a show😆
glass bathroom unnerves me 😆 Even though there's curtains there but still I'll never go their 🤣
raghvi on the other hand, can really have some streamy scenes there .if you know what I mean 😉☺️
Sure 🙌..do share
With Pallu always his smile is only limited to this🤔😆
no worries it will go from 😊 to 😃 soon 😆
Jahan tum ho,wahan main bhi hu
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4