Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Meray tharki pan ka saboot puri AT hai😂
Tharki to saab hain😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Meray tharki pan ka saboot puri AT hai😂
Tharki to saab hain😆
I WOKE UP AND IM LIKE WHERE IS EVERYONE WHY AM I SO CONFUSED WHAT THREAD AM I GOING TO ?! OMG I NEED TO YELL AT SOMEONE.
I can’t stop watching it!!
I've watched it soooooo many times that I need to stop. BUT ITS ALL OVER MY INSTA PAGE AND IM STILL OBSESSING OVER IT
I’m so excited for Anokhis realization track 🥺 her jealously will be amazing!
or chand!!!Same I was like where is everyone what is goin on why is no one here
Everyone is on YouTube watching the promo again and again and again lol
Omg the I love you anokhi and looking at chand
I’m so in love right now. Finally shaurya is realizing he loves her
Thank yooouuuuuuuuu🤗
Same I was like where is everyone what is goin on why is no one here
Everyone is on YouTube watching the promo again and again and again lol
Omg the I love you anokhi and looking at chand
Congratz you changed you color🥳
how long till we get this episode lol will they both know they love each other by holi?! 🤔Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I've watched it soooooo many times that I need to stop. BUT ITS ALL OVER MY INSTA PAGE AND IM STILL OBSESSING OVER IT
At least holi tak i dont want shagun
I cant digest it bada hi fast lag rha hai 😭
I WOKE UP AND IM LIKE WHERE IS EVERYONE WHY AM I SO CONFUSED WHAT THREAD AM I GOING TO ?! OMG I NEED TO YELL AT SOMEONE.
I can’t stop watching it!!
So it's only me and Aish who died laughing hearing Shagun's mein aagayi shaurya... 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Thank yooouuuuuuuuu🤗
Welcome🤗