Zindagi Allah Ka gift hai 😳 use khul ke jiyo Kia pta kal ho na ho senorita😎😎😎Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know right
Being alive itself is an achievement
I should proudly tell my mother
Maa main zinda hoon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Zindagi Allah Ka gift hai 😳 use khul ke jiyo Kia pta kal ho na ho senorita😎😎😎Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know right
Being alive itself is an achievement
I should proudly tell my mother
Maa main zinda hoon
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
chocolate cake...but they wrote my name wrong😡
😲😲 thats bad.
But chocolate cake i loveee
aesa Kia hogaya haiOriginally posted by: hasini009
ab Armaan ke liye bhi time nahi hai mere paas🤣
i like chocolate cake but my hubby likes fresh cream one with fruits😆
oh acha🥳🥳Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
shadi ki😆
Happy wedding anniversary🥳
thank you ji😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i like chocolate cake but my hubby likes fresh cream one with fruits😆
🤣🤣not a fan of fruit cake
welcomeOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
thank you ji😳
Pawri time🥳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
thank you ji😳
Happy wedding anniversary
Ek saal pehle soch bhi leti ki zindagi naseeb se mili haiZindagi Allah Ka gift hai 😳 use khul ke jiyo Kia pta kal ho na ho senorita😎😎😎
Par ab...
I guess it doesnt matter to me what it is
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633