SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #15- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.9k

Users

46

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Please give me the link for deviless shakhi scene 😭

5HKHG5WGHJOMC5DS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HVYGHSPCVM54K4OS

That is EXACTLY what I felt 🤣☺️☺️

Idk kar kya raha tha vo oh God! 🤪

I am sure had she opened her eyes even for once ye banda kiss kar leta 🤣☺️

zyaada hi despo hai🤣
AK_2010 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I will sleep after 2 hours around 1.30 - 2 am ..

My sleeping pattern was already messed up due to covid and now ShaKhi deducted one more hour from it made it 5 from 6 hours smiley36

God!

I think I can understand that... I wake up before the alarm goes off and the first thing on my mind is watchin SAAKK and the last thing I do before sleeping is watching an episode smiley37

So velli I am now 😆

AK_2010 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Look who is here! 😃

5HKHG5WGHJOMC5DS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 7KDVFYKTCDRCUNDL

Live demonstration of magnetism was going on ☺️🤪

He likes to learn things practically ... u know 🤪

yeh toh Bondita nikla🤣Voh gravity aur yeh magnetism 🤪☺️🤣
5HKHG5WGHJOMC5DS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Look who is here! 😃

🤣🤣🤣🤣aise hi nazar ghumaane ke liye aayi hoon🤪
AK_2010 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 5RGFRQSGQNZH72TX

yeh toh Bondita nikla🤣Voh gravity aur yeh magnetism 🤪☺️🤣

No please! Nope. Not happening!

AK_2010 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZZOD2SWLK5FUDMHA

🤣🤣🤣🤣aise hi nazar ghumaane ke liye aayi hoon🤪

I don't wanna talk!

HOKJ6YWLRZJU4ZQ4 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 2K6VV55U2NMGWIEK

yeh toh Bondita nikla🤣Voh gravity aur yeh magnetism 🤪☺️🤣

Ewww. Shaurya ko gaali matt de 🤣

5HKHG5WGHJOMC5DS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WDBPYACEOIBVHQ6W

Ewww. Shaurya ko gaali matt de 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".