y’all need to read this together 😂🤣 tell me you don’t think what I think?! 🤣
You...Me...She...Same !!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
y’all need to read this together 😂🤣 tell me you don’t think what I think?! 🤣
You...Me...She...Same !!
Originally posted by: infinitie
Yooo if there is please tag me because seriously I think we all want to see it!!
I think someone will create it on Twitter and ig.. will send
Yaa manOriginally posted by: Akanksha29100
I know I went all soft 🥺🤧❤
I was like should I call him NS -Naughty Shaurya or SS- soft Shaurya
❤️✨
I love that shaan is waiting for his breakfast date!
Daddy Deewana is Hungryyyy !!
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
SAAKKK is a gem man. None of thr regional copies of Mohor look and seem so promising. i even checked out bengali, marathi, telugu 😆. None looked as promising. And KV-Deb onscreen chemistry is like 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yes indeed SAAKK is a gem..The best version out of all. As all the actors are superb.. and both KV and Deb are phenomenal...
I checked promos and glimpses of all religional versions but all looks meh in front of ShaKhi chemistry ❤️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yaa man
I was like should I call him NS -Naughty Shaurya or SS- soft Shaurya
❤️✨
Sharaa Bear 🤗
Kaise Hua needs to be played for them soon.. The lyrics describe Shaurya's condition COMPLETELY
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
SAAKKK is a gem man. None of thr regional copies of Mohor look and seem so promising. i even checked out bengali, marathi, telugu 😆. None looked as promising. And KV-Deb onscreen chemistry is like 🔥🔥🔥🔥
I was blushing today under my blanket☺️
Damn... Mauke pe chauka marta hua professor 🤣🤪
Kaise Hua needs to be played for them soon.. The lyrics describe Shaurya's condition COMPLETELY
Hotstar needs to upload that BTS in HD quality. I might end up watching that more than the epi itself. Like I can watch it forever.
Waiting for the days when shaurya visits her hostel as he knows the room number and no one can say anything 😂♥️👀 no astha or shaan to bother 👀👀👀👀 sab sun rahe ho 🤣☺️😂