true dunno what he smokes before writingOriginally posted by: rheuji17
Shashu bhai jaisa koi nahin 😆 They replaced the director I wish they replaced our shashu bhai 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
true dunno what he smokes before writingOriginally posted by: rheuji17
Shashu bhai jaisa koi nahin 😆 They replaced the director I wish they replaced our shashu bhai 🥺
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Shashu bhai jaisa koi nahin 😆 They replaced the director I wish they replaced our shashu bhai 🥺
It won't happen ever he had done his specilazation in thriller so no chance😆
Originally posted by: rachufan
It won't happen ever he had done his specilazation in thriller so no chance😆
I have never seen such a unique thriller in my entire life world class writing here 👏
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Go ahead. Can't compromise with money.🤓
Dost dost na Raha pyaar pyaar Na Raha
😭
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I have never seen such a unique thriller in my entire life world class writing here 👏
Shashu bhaiya will sing Bura na maano holi hai 😆
Dost!!!! Koi meri chugli ki thi...
Originally posted by: whitewitch
Vyom. Siya...
Any shippers😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM4wUrTBQzm/?igshid=ljhsl4ir6t61
Nahi.
I want this man 1000000000 lightyears away from her 😳
Ok you guys have fun I am off to work need a distraction after watching this ring circus
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I honestly never even liked a lead pair this much too. Before it was easy to leave but first time I liked a pair so much I am stuck 🥺
Now what can I do...Enjoy your misery thats all 😒