Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Angre aur Vyom ki hume utaarne ki zarurat nahi, wo log khud utaar dete hai🤪🤣🤣🤣
Are haan 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Angre aur Vyom ki hume utaarne ki zarurat nahi, wo log khud utaar dete hai🤪🤣🤣🤣
Are haan 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Shit I'm imagining wo chal raha tha fast fast aur uski skirt utar gayi 🤢🤪🤣🤣🤣
Omgggg 🤣🤣
I can imagine him walking in the road and how for a strong wind his skirt goes up 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Omgggg 🤣🤣
I can imagine him walking in the road and how for a strong wind his skirt goes up 😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Abe wo dono ke bich me hai🤪🤣🤣
Aise mat bol. Galat ideas aarahe he 🤪
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
His part time job is to Be like woman🤪🤣🤣🤣
Bugger is already jobless and u gave him a part time job also 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Angre aur Vyom ki hume utaarne ki zarurat nahi, wo log khud utaar dete hai🤪🤣🤣🤣
Ommmgggg 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Omgggg 🤣🤣
I can imagine him walking in the road and how for a strong wind his skirt goes up 😂😂
the hell🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Bigger is already jobless and u gave him a part time job also 🤣
Imagine him dancing on Laila mein Laila 🤪🤣
Hey Bhaggu,kya din aaye hai
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Abe wo dono ke bich me hai🤪🤣🤣
I’ve already got my thoughts about this now 😂😂😂