Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Yay
Congrats everyone who guessed it correct 🥳
Thanks for your efforts @Nina ❤️
Congrats sandy🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Yay
Congrats everyone who guessed it correct 🥳
Thanks for your efforts @Nina ❤️
Congrats sandy🥳
We figured thats what u meant😃
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
We figured thats what u meant😃
Aww you are super sweet 🤗
I just realized I didnt properly properly say congrats!🤣
Congrats🥳
baaki sab logo ko mubaraka🥳
Aww you are super sweet 🤗
deadline 26/03 11 PM IST hai?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I just realized I didnt properly properly say congrats!🤣
Congrats🥳
baaki sab logo ko mubaraka🥳
Congratulations to you too
Well played 🥳
koi baat nahi..riddles dekh kar cope hi kar rahe hai kaise solve honge..if I PM you to ask something will you take away points 😒
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I just realized I didnt properly properly say congrats!🤣
Congrats🥳
baaki sab logo ko mubaraka🥳
Congrats to u too Shibz 🤗
Yes 😊
I hope they are crackable 😂
As i made riddles for very first time.
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633