Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Oho, ruko toh sahi. Comments padh rahi hun, 15 minutes lagenge. Mera paneer palak microwave ho raha hai, uske khana ke baad. Post karke, thode comments padhke phir sonevali hun, mera evening routine enjoy karne de!! 
chal 15 minutes 🙏🏽🤪❤️

I want paneer Palak now. 😭

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=columbia]

Oho, ruko toh sahi. Comments padh rahi hun, 15 minutes lagenge. Mera paneer palak microwave ho raha hai, uske khana ke baad. Post karke, thode comments padhke phir sonevali hun, mera evening routine enjoy karne de!! 
chal 15 minutes 🙏🏽🤪❤️

Aap ke liye 15mins toh kya jitna chahe time lelo😍 aap ke writing skills se mohabbat ho gayi hame😉🤪 

Enjoy the paneer palak😋😋😋

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aur thoda paneer palak hamare liye bhi bacha ke rakhna😌😋😜

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I want paneer Palak now. 😭

If you are in the states, get palak from WF. And get halumi cheese if paneer isn’t there. On a pan, chop tomatoe, onion, palak add cumin powder and Garam masala - just pan fry. Then add pieces of halumi (usually store bought is quite salty so don’t add salt). When I was in the states, I craved it like crazy and yehi karti thi then I would put it on toast and eat. Student life mei paise nahi the to order. 

If you are india, ask mom, or cook or order Bhaiya!! No one should be without palak paneer in their life!!!

columbia thumbnail

Part 33 

Maavshi and Shilpa accompany Sai to the grooms’s household. Sai had bid her father goodbye and hugged him tightly, telling him she will come the next weekend. Her father had chided her.

“Kuch weekends apne pati ke liye rakh”

“Nahi”

“Pagli, Mai anyways teen hafte baad weekend aaunga tere reception ke liye”

“Tab aap hamare saath hi reh jayiye”

“Aise thodi hota hai, chal abhi Aai ke photo ko namaskar kar Virat ke saath and khushi khushi jaa”

At the grooms house, Ashwini did an arti for Sai and kept saying

“Yeh grihapravesh temporary hai, haan. Jab Tu Nagpur aayegi pura pujaa ke saath hoga hamare ghar pe, thik hai”

They enter the rental house together. Maavshi asks where should Sai’s suitcase be placed, Shivam takes it upstairs to the room he was sharing with Virat. Shilpa follows him with Sai’s handbag. 

“Toh yaha hoga unka first night!!?” Shilpa says looking at the large room with an attached veranda 

“Nahi nahi, sab toh Nagpur ke liye do teen ghante mei nikalne vaale hai. Unka first night unke flat mei hi planned hai” Shivam says, as he keeps the suitcase.

“Apna first night apne hi flat mei kaun manataaa hai?” Shilpa mocks

“Tumhe bada pata hai first night ke baare mei?” Shivam folds his hands and stares at her

“Of course pata hai, har kissi ko pata hona chahiye, tumhe nahi pata?!” Shilpa retorts like a know-it-all.

“Maine jyaade kiye nahi na!” 

“Hmm..that’s sad, isiliye Tumhare dost ke liye Tumne arrangements bade phike valle kiye” she shakes her head

“Arrey mere dost ki fikr mut karo, meri fikr karo” Shivam tongue in cheek

“Tumhari fikr kyu karu?” 

“Kyu, tumhi ne toh Kaha thaa, ki har kissi ko pata hona chahiye, toh jinhe pata nahi, tum kya classes deti ho?” He grins

“Main aire gaire ko classes nahi deti. Chalo hato! Bade aaye first night ke classes!” 

She pushes him and walks towards the door, Shivam holds her elbow and pulls her back

“Hey, suno toh, Dr. Shilpa, Thank you”

“Kiss baat ke liye”

“Sab Kuch, tum sach mei Sai ki best friend hi nahi, uski sab Kuch ho. Mujhe hamesha lagta thaa ki jitni gehri friendship meri aur Virat ki hai, aur kissi ki nahi ho sakti. Tum dono ko dekhke, main maan gaya. So salute Dr, Shilpa” 

Shivam salutes her. Shilpa smiles 

“Tumhe bhi Thank you.”

“Voh toh you are most welcome”

“Pucho toh sahi, kiss baat pe thank you” Shilpa makes a face.

“Puchne ki zrurat nahi hai, list kaafi lambi hogi aur time nahi hai” Shivam states matter of factly. 

She pushes him 

“Chalo hato, pata nahi ACP kissne bana diya tumhe?” She says grumpily 

Shivam laughs behind her as she leaves. Shivani enters and raises her eyebrows, 

“Mandap vahi hai, tumhari bhi laga de kya?”

Shivam blushes and scratches his head, Shivani pulls his cheek. 

Samrat enters the room. 

“Yaar mere kurta ka button subah se gayab hai, abb Devyani keh rahi hai, ki voh diamond hai, kissi ne dekha kya?”

Shivani hits her head

“Aise kaise guma sakta hai Tu?”

Devyani enters 

“Milaa kya?”

“Tu subah yaha thaa na, shayad yahi gir gaya hoga” Shivam suggests

Four of them start looking and warn each other that Ashwini cannot know, and just like that Ashwini enters 

“Tum log sab yaha ho. Shaadi ke ghar se ladoo, Puran poli aur bhajiya aaya hai, abhi khaoge, ki baad mei?”

They all stand still wherever they are and start talking at once.

Ashwini gets irritated 

“Chup raho, tum log sab, main bahut thak gayi hun, Main aur baba sone jaa rahe hai, 5 bajje nikalna hai, tab tak jo karna hai karo”

“Maavshi kaha hai?” Shivani asks 

“Arrey voh aur Shilpa toh nikal gaye, niche Sai aur Virat unko bye bol rahe hai” Ashwini says and leaves 

“Chalo dhundo please” Samrat says removing the pillow. 

“Tum log dhundo, main abhi aata hun” Shivam announces and rushes out of the room and comes down the stairs. 

Shivam watches the car with Maavshi and Shilpa leaving and Virat and Sai walking inside. 

“Nikal gayi?” 

“Kaun” Sai asks 

“Voh... Voh” Shivam says pointing his hand out in the general direction of nowhere 

“Achaaa?!?! Voh!??!” Virat asks pointing his hand out in the general direction of nowhere.

“Haan..Voh!” Shivam yells back.

Sai holds her head, “Tum dono pagal ho gaye ho, main chali upar”

Virat is too busy laughing, Shivam nods at Sai who walks upstairs shaking her head. As soon as she is out of earshot, Shivam starts hitting Virat.

“Arrey maar mat yaar, aaj hi shaadi hui, meri biwi ko vidhwa banyega kya saale?”

“Chup kar! Saala hoga Tu”

“Vaise saala toh Tu hi hai, aaj Sai ne tujhe Bhai jo bana diya, lekin mai soch raha hun, ki agar Shilpa Sai ki behen jaise hai, aur Tu Sai ka bhai jaisa hai...Toh phir Tu ..aur...Shilpa...kahi bhai behen..”

Shivam starts beating him again, 

“Bahut Pitney valla hai Tu”

Upstairs, Sai grabs a change from her suitcase, and a large toiletries kit, following instructions from Ashwini, goes to the next room and changes. She had removed most of her heavy Jewellery at her own home, which will go back into the locker. She keeps just the simple mangalsutra necklace where a tear drop diamond rests between her collar bones. She changes into a light tussar cotton saree, a light blue with yellow dots. She starts to remove the pins from her hair bun, when the door clicks open. Virat enters. 

He can’t take his eyes off her, she looks at him, with a bun pin between her teeth. He walks inside and shuts the door. She makes big eyes and shakes her head at him as he comes walking to her, he smirks and grabs the pin from her teeth with his and removes it and puts it inside the box she has put on the bed. Trust his wife to be overly organized. 

He kisses her cheek and turns her, and slowly starts to remove her bun pins. She relaxes her hands and smiles while bending her neck down for easy access. He removes each pin  and follows it with a kiss on her neck. When the bun piece comes into his hand, he yelps and throws it into her kit, she laughs. When all of her hair falls down her shoulder, he runs his fingers down her tresses and turns her, his fingers stay intertwined in her hair and he kisses her. She kisses him back. His kisses travel down her neck and watching the diamond resting above her clevage, he sucks it, the mangasutra rubs on her neck as it does, she gasps and grabs his hair. He looks up at her and removes his kurta.

“Kya kar rahe ho aap? Sab paas ke room mei hi hai” she whispers

“Arrey Main bhi wash up kar lu? Kyu?na karu?” He smirks

“Aap wash up karne ke liye kurta utaar rahe the?” She narrows her eyes

“Haan, tumne kya socha. Dekho Main apna Tshirt aur shorts bhi leke aaya” He states matter of factly

“Main sari pehen rahi hun, aur aap shorts aur Tshirt pehnenge?” She wails

“Arrey car mei do-teen ghante baith na padega, shirt aur pant kaun pehnega yaar?”

“Mai helicopter mei baith ke nahi aa rahi hun” 

“Ok. Lekin thodi der baad, please”

“Ok” 

She turns and puts all her things in her kit. And takes her saree and folds it. He watches her do it all. She signs him to go to the bathroom with her eyes, he smirks and enters the bathroom. 

When he enters the bedroom, his sisters are sitting on the bed Shivam spent the night on, Samrat is on a chair he dragged from the veranda and is seated next to the bed he slept on, and his wife is seated on that bed, leaning on his pillow, the other pillow at its place, her legs folded, and all of them are playing UNO. He wants to play too, but just him and his wife, no one else. He jumps onto his bed, shaking all the cards. Some fall off and the girls shriek. He buries his head into his pillow and moves his hands near under his shoulders and settles into the bed. His left hand fists his wife’s pallu. He mock snores, while Devyani hits his leg. 

“Kya Virat Dada, Mai jeetney vaali thi na” Devyani wails,

“Mujhe sona hai, kahi aur jaa kar khelo” he groans

“Actually Mujhe bhi Sona hai, Mai apne room mei jaa raha hun” Samrat says and gets up, 

“Superb Idea” Virat says with a mock smile. 

“Chal Devi, hum bhi chalte hai” Shivani says 

“Lekin Mujhe Khelna hai” Sai whines

“Mujhe bhi” Devyani whines

“Thik hai, Sai Tum ek kaam karo, tum bistar ke iss taraf aajao. Samrat, Tu join kar raha hai, toh chair iss taraf leke aaja” Shivani instructs

Sai does just that, for a few seconds, her pallu covers Virat’s head, he turns his head away from her. She turns to see the back of his head. She shakes her head at his childishness, she continues playing.

“Shivam hai kaha?” Shivani asks. 

“Pata nahi, main text karti hun” Devyani replies. 

“Achaa Main jaa raha hun sone. Mujhe raat ki flight pakadni hai” Samrat says 

“Tum grihapravesh ke liye nahi rukoge?” Sai asks

“Sorry yaar, mera kal ek shunt insertion hai” Samrat replies

“Wow! So cool! Pata nahi mai kab karungi yeh sab!?” She makes a face.

“Arrey Wockart mei bahut chances milenge” he replies and smiles.

He walks out. 

“Wockart kya hai?” Devyani asks. 

“Oh meri nayi job, matlab abb tak shuru nahi hua”

“Oh wow!”

“That’s so cool, congrats Vahini”

Sai tells them about her start date etc, Shivani asks if Sai can come and talk to the students she teaches at the local school, they would love to meet a young lady doctor. Sai excitedly agrees. Soon a game is over. The girls leave the room to take a nap too. They shut the door behind them. 

She turns to Virat and runs her fingers over his hair. He turns to the side facing the ceiling, but is fast asleep. He opens his one hand in a T shape and she lies down next to him and buries her head under his open arm with one hand over his chest. She has never experienced this much happiness in her heart. 

——

Next part and comment on this part on new thread 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5217087

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

I loved it. I want to attend someone’s wedding after reading this. It’s how a typical after wedding atmosphere is. I miss it. 

I really love the family dynamics here. I can’t wait to see how things unfold and how Sai gets added to the mix.

ahem ahem so something was brewing between Shivam and Shilpa.

I love how Virat is so playful and Sai is so organised. And the siblings are scared of Ashwini finding out about a lost button.

Loved it ❤️

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 32 -C

Finally the Wedding is done and our Sairat..... they are ON FIRE...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 This update is sooooo hot and intimate!!!!!  Virat has become more bold now that Sai is his baiko and  there won't be absolutely no complaints from my side 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. And that one act of drinking Horlicks..... you made it extra hot.....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. And him asking of her whether she knows to apply lipstick 🤭🤭, tbh I couldn't help but crack up a bit  cause I was like "oh boy is he gonna do the thing what I am thinking he is gonna do" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One of the things I really loved about this update is how you have showcased the rebirth of already exsisting relations in a more stronger and healthier manner and also the birth of new relations between the younger generations. In the sense of rebirth I meant Sai and Samrat's relation. When I read the part about him helping her to fix the headband without any hesitation, I felt like it was symbolic because finally she found a true friend in Samrat without any awkwardness between them. Growing bonds between Shilpa and Virat, Shivam and Sai....... Everything relation is so natural and beautiful like finally everything has fall into their respective places. 

And Virat finally apologised. That too publicly. As few of you guys have mentioned, I also felt that Virat is so cocky 🤭🤭🤭🤭 but I liked the fact that he genuinely apologized with all his heart. Unlike the half apology he sprouted the previous day. And when it comes to the poem ritual, I felt like Maushi was giving them an opportunity to voice out their hearts, to accept each other as who they are. And @Laksh's comments about the mean of those poetry was so beautiful 😍❤.

And the other hilarious part is now the priest has also joined hands with elders to pull their leg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

All in all, it was one of the best Weddings I have ever read so far Kal. And you made that happen. Kudos to all your efforts 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. It was fantastic. Loved this update so much and eagerly waiting to read the next update too....

Happy Writing ❤❤

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely update . Did I miss something during button search scene . For a moment , I thought Samrat will be searching in Sairat room and he will be hidden from Sairat while they were romancing . He will witness it . I can’t wait to see married Sairat in their apartment. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I loved it. I want to attend someone’s wedding after reading this. It’s how a typical after wedding atmosphere is. I miss it. 

I really love the family dynamics here. I can’t wait to see how things unfold and how Sai gets added to the mix.

ahem ahem so something was brewing between Shivam and Shilpa.

I love how Virat is so playful and Sai is so organised. And the siblings are scared of Ashwini finding out about a lost button.

Loved it ❤️

You know recently someone told me about some Netflix show indian weddings or something, I saw the trailer and I felt this whole sho-sha and all that glamor and expenditure on making it “look” perfect is not what our weddings are, our weddings are about small small things, cousins teasing, fightings, everyone being super nice and adjusting to the bride (yeh baat alag hai ki that finishes in no time 😆) someone losing something precious, someone saying we make better arrangements, bride house giving lots of food. And of course the ultimate new flirtations and new potential couples. 

That is what I wanted to write about, I am so glad it is resonating, because it would be sad, if someone commented, Columbia give us cocktail party or give us themed mehendi. I would feel my someone didn’t understand my story. 

Thank you all for loving and enjoying the wedding, the way our middle class weddings have always really been about. 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Lovely update . Did I miss something during button search scene . For a moment , I thought Samrat will be searching in Sairat room and he will be hidden from Sairat while they were romancing . He will witness it . I can’t wait to see married Sairat in their apartment. 

Hai Ram! That would have been too much, because SAIRAT have just fought about the whole not sharing private moments, if this was to happen, Virat would have been too casual and Sai would have been mortified, it would have added nothing to the story na, 

Samrat’s losing the button and everyone searching is a typical wedding thing to happen.