Mere answer pe toh yeh
reaction hoga Nina ka 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mere answer pe toh yeh
reaction hoga Nina ka 🤣
Kya pata main 7-8 mahine rahu ki nahi🤣 aaj ek saal baad corona ke stats dekhe and it's horrible😭
Answer kab batyegi Nina ?
Don’t worry about it now. ❤️im also good ❤️ presentation teekh tha, it could’ve been better if i worked harder 😒 Result is coming out in 2 hours Just a lil tense about that so fingers crossed 😆
Best of luck 💓
Answer kab batyegi Nina ?
I guess when result will come so in 12 mins
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yeh kya hai Hasina 🤣
ab ye pic hi toh point dilwane wali hai mujhe😆
oh ok👍🏼Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I guess when result will come so in 12 mins
i hope so😒 I don’t wanna think about it right now, mujhe anxiety ho jaati hai jab result ayega tab dekha jayega🤓🤣
*Insert gumshud dance gif*
Answer kho gaya😭
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kya pata main 7-8 mahine rahu ki nahi🤣 aaj ek saal baad corona ke stats dekhe and it's horrible😭
🙆🏻♂️🤷♂️🤦🏻♂️ Aisi baatein
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633