Originally posted by: varshanet
a whatsapp group or a discord server would be amazing 😭😭😭
Discord would be fun 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: varshanet
a whatsapp group or a discord server would be amazing 😭😭😭
Discord would be fun 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Discord would be fun 😆
should I make one?
I can’t open it!Originally posted by: varshanet
open . spotify. com/ playlist/ 2za17VAh82bsJ6oRsCR86y?si=yhh_q0XKS9i9LN7AlEz3kA
made a playlist ☺️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Dekh k laga Network check kar rahi hai
Par kya pata pehle patch up Ki pehli selfie le rahi hoo 😉😆
It would be so funny if anokhi actually take a cute selfie ...and she sees it smile on her own.
I can’t open it!
remove the spaces (i'm not allowed to post links)
spoti.fi/3d9ETXJ
you can remove the spaces after the . and the /
discord.gg/eXVDdmZQ
let's see if this works... 😂
we talking aag lagane wali gaadiOriginally posted by: YYGYFQP6QAEUBZYA
Now we are talking☺️
i am going to burn just from this mans gaze!
LOL guys I was so hyped last night I could barely fall asleep but I’m here one eye open nonetheless 😂😂😂