Originally posted by: rheuji17
So voot ke nakhre abhi bhi chal raha hai 😒 God voot pick a time and stick too it 🤨
Ayiye ayiye....sawagat hai aapka....is ajeeb se forum mein ajeeb se serial ke baare mein ajeeb si site par ata hai jo🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: rheuji17
So voot ke nakhre abhi bhi chal raha hai 😒 God voot pick a time and stick too it 🤨
Ayiye ayiye....sawagat hai aapka....is ajeeb se forum mein ajeeb se serial ke baare mein ajeeb si site par ata hai jo🤗
Originally posted by: BQ7GJYWYHLNN5XPS
Akanksha aisa kabhi koi waqt nahi tha ye sirf dialogue mein hi hai🤣🤣
Atleast dialogue me to tha.... ab to wo bhi nahi hai💔
His thinking is quite shallow which you can see in his writing, that's all I can say.Originally posted by: R4V2HC7YG2PBHQN3
Yup...
Obviously something is wrong with writer and be it ott or tv,that thing is going to be constant so what to say....🤷♀️
Originally posted by: L6URGRLXY3RZZGBJ
Ayiye ayiye....sawagat hai aapka....is ajeeb se forum mein ajeeb se serial ke baare mein ajeeb si site par ata hai jo🤗
Lagta hai tum inteezar kari thi mera 😂
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
His thinking is quite shallow which you can see in his writing, that's all I can say.
And I agree😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
His thinking is quite shallow which you can see in his writing, that's all I can say.
He thinks like a typical male and writes like it 🤷♀️
Hehe..han meine dkhna tha ate hi hye itne page ho gy ab mein kya krun but you didn't said it😒😆
His tweet on separation, 'kaha jayegy it's pandemic' says it all.
Yess I was expecting this.Originally posted by: 7QOUZVY47VJ3DMUA
Hehe..han meine dkhna tha ate hi hye itne page ho gy ab mein kya krun but you didn't said it😒😆
Originally posted by: NPZGUKBSZCMHF3UY
Hehe..han meine dkhna tha ate hi hye itne page ho gy ab mein kya krun but you didn't said it😒😆
Haan I have up I just expect now that when I come on in mornings I am going to be missing a lot and just need to insert myself in 😆