Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sign me out Nina darling😆
There is no rule of sign out in this game.
Come on Alexi you can do it.
Its just for fun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sign me out Nina darling😆
There is no rule of sign out in this game.
Come on Alexi you can do it.
Its just for fun
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I don't have any problem backing out😆
Its just for fun Lexi, dont back out
There is no rule of sign out in this game.
Come on Alexi you can do it.
Its just for fun
That's mean of you...
Fine if you are okay with blank message
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its just for fun Lexi, dont back out
Of course
I wish...leave it...
I am still here...she won't let me back out tbh😆
My stubborn self won't let me be
So Idk😅
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Of course
I wish...leave it...
I am still here...she won't let me back out tbh😆
Yayy
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Coz of her hatred for FFF :(
We are playing for Fun.. don't play theme guessing part but riddle guessing can be played.
No dear its not like that
I have faith on you. You are so active. You can easily do it.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Of course
I wish...leave it...
I am still here...she won't let me back out tbh😆
Thanks
You know na you are the best 😎
Sahi tactics Nina😆
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633