Rheuji you told one more line to be added in Siggy tell me let me update 🤪😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rheuji you told one more line to be added in Siggy tell me let me update 🤪😆
just watched today's episode...
Vangre conversation... "humare liye sabse aasan kam h kisi ko gayab kardena"
is that what they will do to Riddhima????...
Dadi ka sir kisne phod diya...????🤪
Originally posted by: merryyura
It will bring dher sara dhamaka
For sure
Ok
After waiting , testing my patience level for an hour voot pr episode nhi chla
Now i came back after an hour epsiode gayab hai
What this behaviour vootiya
Itni galliyan nikl ryi hai na tere liye shudh punjabi main
Someone tell me how did that dadi flipper got hurt ???
I didn't see that beautiful scene kya meri naseeb mein woh scene nahi likha 😆.
Think hard seriously!!🤔
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Rheuji you told one more line to be added in Siggy tell me let me update 🤪😆
Did I? I just said you also have like everyone else in this forum I think I am the only one that does not looks I have to think of something 😆