Tell me if there's some dekhne layak scene in today's episode, I am completing some of my pending work😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tell me if there's some dekhne layak scene in today's episode, I am completing some of my pending work😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Tell me if there's some dekhne layak scene in today's episode, I am completing some of my pending work😆
Neha chle to btaye
Vootiya nkre kr rya hai
Both mr and mrs playing hide and seek on the pub for a bag🤣🤣🤣
jio ka fav scene hai lagta hai🤣
https://twitter.com/OfficialJioTV/status/1374718099035811841
Episode not playing😵
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I know what you mean I read the updates too if I get a time then I watch the episode. You still pretty much know what is happening the update tells me whether it is worth to watch or not 😆
Yeah actually I don't want to know,I am in a very tough situation right now,I want to come and interact with you guys in the forum which ultimately end up me in knowing whats going on serial and of course some happenings frustrates also.
If you ask truly than maybe if forum was not here,I have long forgotten about the serial.😆
Main na vootiya ko marr dena
Kya problem hai iski
20 min o gye episode chl nhi rya
u can see epi ? Please can u tell why vyom was testing ridz blood 😵Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Both mr and mrs playing hide and seek on the pub for a bag🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: YLEDLA3XIUFBDTTW
Yeah actually I don't want to know,I am in a very tough situation right now,I want to come and interact with you guys in the forum which ultimately end up me in knowing whats going on serial and of course some happenings frustrates also.
If you ask truly than maybe if forum was not here,I have long forgotten about the serial.😆
I understand just take it as one big joke or meme you won't get mad as much that is what I do I just make it comedy for myself 😆 That's true hard to say away as it's nice to interact with everyone