Go to shop.
Pick sarees with packed covers (don't see what color or material)
Do nok-jokh with the shop keeper.
Keep the sarees too high that the shop keeper cant reach.
Over pay the shop keeper
Ask her to help..
LOL
Go to shop.
Pick sarees with packed covers (don't see what color or material)
Do nok-jokh with the shop keeper.
Keep the sarees too high that the shop keeper cant reach.
Over pay the shop keeper
Ask her to help..
LOL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Clause to this lesson:
Practice this tip only when the shop keeper is Pallavi Deshmukh and the shop is Deshmukh Saree Emporium😎Also buyer should only be Raghav....no one else ardhamayinda🤣
Orelse Raghav be like:
Agar tumko kuch ho gya then it's not my responsibility.🤣
God save my ass if I actually try this with someone. First thing first, I don't have the kind of money our dear Anna is loaded with. And I don't look like that, that man can literally get away with murder thanks to his godly appearance 😎
But here I am, poor kid, with no money or looks, I never dare to ask the shopkeeper if they have any other flavours in a biscuit.
Taking after his shopping pattern can be fatal to me
🤣🤣Originally posted by: 7JA7I3BPYQ4NYQAT
Clause to this lesson:
Practice this tip only when the shop keeper is Pallavi Deshmukh and the shop is Deshmukh Saree Emporium😎Also buyer should only be Raghav....no one else ardhamayinda🤣
Orelse Raghav be like:
Agar tumko kuch ho gya then it's not my responsibility.🤣
God save my ass if I actually try this with someone. First thing first, I don't have the kind of money our dear Anna is loaded with. And I don't look like that, that man can literally get away with murder thanks to his godly appearance 😎
But here I am, poor kid, with no money or looks, I never dare to ask the shopkeeper if they have any other flavours in a biscuit.
Taking after his shopping pattern can be fatal to me
Who roams around with so much money in pocket 🤣 in the era of credit cards he keeps cash money 😆 anna is hatk😎😆
Who roams around with so much money in pocket 🤣 in the era of credit cards he keeps cash money 😆 anna is hatk😎😆
He's like sab kuch khareed lunga... Hence always ready with the cash...👍🏼
God save my ass if I actually try this with someone. First thing first, I don't have the kind of money our dear Anna is loaded with. And I don't look like that, that man can literally get away with murder thanks to his godly appearance 😎
But here I am, poor kid, with no money or looks, I never dare to ask the shopkeeper if they have any other flavours in a biscuit.
Taking after his shopping pattern can be fatal to me
When RR goes shopping the markets should have "Stock Out" hanging for the rest of the day🤣Kuch chodega ye aadmi tab to khareedey koi🤣
Who roams around with so much money in pocket 🤣 in the era of credit cards he keeps cash money 😆 anna is hatk😎😆
It is all custom officer se chupaya hua paisa.🤣
BTW he was on Pallavi Dhundho mode .... In what mind was he to carry a bundle of cash with himNahane ko hosh hai ni lekin paisa le ke jane ka pura hosh hai🤣
Who roams around with so much money in pocket 🤣 in the era of credit cards he keeps cash money 😆 anna is hatk😎😆
remember, he gave one pack to the beggar lady also outside the hospital and his card to call him for help.
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
remember, he gave one pack to the beggar lady also outside the hospital and his card to call him for help.
He is Mr. Danveer Rao husband of Mrs. Danveer Rao.🤣