Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
finally tu a geyi...
Yesss, Main aa gayi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
finally tu a geyi...
Yesss, Main aa gayi
225 daala hi nahi🤣
226 update is given by Ayushi sister in discussion thread. 225 is not yet uploaded
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
pohonch gayi ghar aap??
Yes ma'am🤪😆
voot ka dimag ghum geya...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
225 daala hi nahi🤣
hmmm dekh liya...Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
226 update is given by Ayushi sister in discussion thread. 225 is not yet uploaded
Thanks...
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
mujhe to pool scene ka wait hai
Same here
Since yesterday I’m waiting for those and was gonna tell u
I want Hot one of my Vansh in his sexy look with that wet hair so that I can stare again and again
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Same here
Since yesterday I’m waiting for those and was gonna tell u
I want Hot one of my Vansh in his sexy look with that wet hair so that I can stare again and again
riddhu ka sahi hai, isko bohot acche se boss ki weakness pata hai,
boss jab gussa hote hai, to seduce karne baith jaati hai🤣